Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships

Healthy sex life?

Embarrassed but here it goes :) My husband and I have an ordinary healthy sex life. However presently I am pregnant and we are still at it strong. He still loves conducting “oral” on me. It feels great but I feel embarrassed because I am a bit different down there with moisture and other things going on down there while pregnant(discharge etc). Should I tell him to stop for now ? Anyone else do this while their pregnant. Thanks xx

Replies

• Hi, it reminded me of my situation 5 years ago when I was pregnant with my first child. I felt shame for my body, I did not want sex. I felt awkward,  was unpleasant when my husband touched me, I wanted to avoid sex in any way. Only because my husband was gentle with me and did not raise expectations from sex with me we manage to go through this period. Better if you honestly will talk with your partner, explain your feelings, for him, it is also not easy. 
  • Hey, yeah I was the same with with both my pregnancies with discharge and stuff so I said don't do that until I've had them because who knows whats gonna come out lol he was fine with it, I was just abot like its not very pleasant down there any more, we still had sex but not that though. It made me feel alot better and I did it in the dark so he couldn't see anything down there either haha. Xx
  • Thank you for your advice ladies :) makes me feel so much better 
  • No way! You should go for it :D I wish I could get my husband to do that more often in general haha. No reason to be embarresed
  • I agree !