Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

ANY MOM OUT THERE THAT WANTS TO TALK?

BEING A MOM AND HAVE NO FRIENDS BECAUSE OF A BIG MOVE IS MY LIFE RIGHT NOW! HAS ANYONE BEEN THROUGH THIS?

Replies

• Hi 👋 I’m struggling a bit too. New area, having a baby when everything was shut, and working from home. I know this message is a month old now so hopefully you’re feeling better/stronger, but give me a shout if you still need to chat xx
  • @Mel+4 THAT'S OKAY BECAUSE NOW I'M 4 MONTHS LATE ON YOURS. I DEFINITELY STILL NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO. 
    I UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL. ATLEAST WE CAN HAVE A MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN EACH OTHER
  • Hi ladies, i feel quiet the same. I feel like i dont have many friends that i can talk to so wouldnt mind getting to know eachother
  • Hey @Hazelll I'm always here. Nice yo hear from you. I know how it feels to just wanna talk and have a listening ear. I'm always here for you girl.
  • I feel upset all the time and I don’t know if this is normal or if it will get better. I get very sad and cry a lot constantly. I’m 18 weeks this week but I thought by week 18 everything calms down and you start feeling normal again. ❤️‍🩹 
  • darling its a different experience for each person, things could get better or things go the same way but either way you will come out strong. That doesnt mean you shouldnt speak to your midwife and share your thoughts and worries. She could maybe have counselling set up for you (which is amazing in my experience). Dont be afraid to seek help, youre never alone 
  • Thank you so much for the reassurance. It’s just a struggle to get through the day atm x
  • Hey @Asha93 I'm sorry I'm late on your post. How are you doing now? I've never experienced what you're going through until after I had my baby. I always cry, just sad and lonely. I had bad PPD but what I can tell you is just be strong, have activities to do. Have a peace of mind & be happy. You got this!!!
  • @Hazelll so true. Everybody's experience is different. My pregnancy was so smooth I never even felt pregnant. After I had the baby all the emotions came with deep stress
  • hey @Erin0110 soooo sorry I'm just responding. How are you feeling now? I really do hope you're in a better place mentally. My husband do help, but us as females would hope they'd help a little more. I know my husband is tired because he does physical work and it's hectic for sure. Sometimes he tells me to sit and leave the house and just relax, but the truth is I can't because we live with his mom & you don't want people to turn up their mouth on you if your baby spill something and then they go off on you like it's the end of the world. It's like walking on egg shells so I try my best to be on point and that drains my energy so much. I cook 6 days everyday. I'm tired honestly. I try my best to be the best, but recently I've found myself feeling LONELY like I have no one. Just like you mentioned about yourself. I moved million of miles away from my family and it hurts even more. Staying home with my daughter was a big issue. Because I was home they thought it was a breeze. I made sure the house was clean cause I said I'm walking on egg shells. The bathroom was always clean & fresh. The place was like a home you wouldn't wanna leave. I worked, worked, worked and nobody acknowledged what I was doing besides my husband. I'm finally drained!!!! 

I understand how you feel. How old is your baby? I hope you get to a place where you have sanity. Motherhood ain't no joke. All the best.