Forum home Toddlers & older children Schoolchildren
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

socking fillers

any ideas i have

socks
hot wheels cars
slippers
colouring book n pens
dvd
sweets
books
annual

anyone else ideas

main presents

hot wheels track
wolverine claws
harry potter figures
2 xbox games
game maybe

Replies

• Options
    Now I dont know what you normally do for breakfast on xmas day but my three never eat a proper breakfast so I started to put in their stockings home made biscuits/breakfast muffins and also a bunch of mini breadsticks tied with a ribbon, also a string of cherrios on xmas string(about as long as my arm!!) which again they love and will eat cos its different! (it keeps them from eating sooo much choccy before out cooked xmas lunch at 12oclock!(and also stops the choccy/sweetie induced hyperness lol)

Mine also get pencils, mini books, bubblebath, sponges, new cups or straws, girls get a nail polish or girls hair bits and ds gets joke toys or face paints in their stockings.

For main pressies they get whatever really, depends on what they have mentioned over the year and also what I can afford!
  • Options
    tesco's have a buzz lightyear bubblebath for ??4 - its a big plastic toy and the bubble bath lid is hidden under the helmet so after its been used it will be a great toy!
    i got them drinks bottles last year that they loved and have been really usefull which was just an afterthought at the time!
    can't think of much else - we just get them lots of little bits mainly.