Forum home Toddlers & older children Schoolchildren
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Schools closed

whos childrens schools are closed. J is at nursery and its closed today so we are going out in wellies and having some fun! image

Replies

• Ha ha, my older children are not happy at all, their school are open and what little bit of snow we did have has nearly all melted. I do feel a bit sad though, it would have been lovely to have a day off and enjoy the snow.
  • Maddie goes to nursery and it has been shut for the past 2 days but open today however i kept her off as she seems very sniffly so didnt want her to get worse and we are apparently meant to get more heavy snow tommorw? Lets see if we do and if theya re at school? xx
  • my eldest two were off monday and tuesday but back today. Although with the forcast of alot more snow tonight I dont hold out much hope for their school being open thurs and friday...so much for a bit of peace before the weekend lol!!!

I did however buy THREE bloody sledges today just to keep the three of them happy if they are off school again( and I might try and fit my ample buttox in one to a little go too lol lol)

Oh well, nearly time to go collect them all from school, best do a bit of tidying up lol!!!
  • Ollie was off mon and tues and back today too! The nursery was open although I didn't bother taking Jake
    I really hope school doesn't close again, it's such a pain for work, I have no one else who can look after him so I just had to have the days off unpaid and I really can't afford anymore!! grrr