Forum home Toddlers & older children Schoolchildren
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Missing my daughter (shes back tommorow)

My eldest is 11 and I'm used to her going away. Since she was born shes spent weeks at a time with my mum, been on school trips away and obviously stayed with mates.
Since Friday she's been on a camping trip, about 2 miles down the road with Guides. Shes back tommorow but I'm missing her loads, a lot more than normal. I'm worried this time in case shes not enjoying it or in case something goes wrong.
I am 37 weeks pregnant so sure its down to overactive hormones but finding it quite unsettling!!

Replies

• Options
    Ah bless! My son (5yr) went on his 1st school trip 2 weeks ago and I was so happy when he got off the coach...he's growing up! Hormones def have a part to play! x
  • Options
    Don't worry I have been like this since getting pg, I'm sure it's the hormones!!!! I used to love it when my daughter stayed at her grand parents just for the night so we could go out, but now I don't want her staying even just for one night lol. Bloody hormones!!!xxx