Forum home Toddlers & older children Schoolchildren
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

how excited are my kids.....

my kids, especially my eldest is soooo hyper and excited about xmas.
DS is just climbing the walls and wont settle to anything.
Every morning when he gets up its not "hello mum" its "only 3(etc) days till xmas mum"
its definatly catching as my youngest DD is really pushing her luck too. she keeps looking in the fire place and saying "i cant see santa yet" lol
Oh how much fun it is to have children lol lol
I must admit though that it is super to have all three kids old enough to really understand what xmas is about and the magic that goes with it.
OOOOH did I mention only 3 sleeps till xmas lol!!!

Replies

• Bless - love the 'fireplace' one lol

My older 2 r also on the 'x sleeps' til xmas thing only we get a combo of sleeps & days lol My 4 yr old just doesn't WANT to wait til xmas and my younger 2 aren't that into it (yet) - 21 months & 4 wks hehehehe
  • oh wow xmas in your house is going to be busy lol
    Oh and congrats on your new lo, I read your birth story...fab xxxxx
  • thx.......hope u all have a fab day too image
  • LOL my 2 are 10 and 3 and its deff catching im having the x days till christmas and they have been super excited today but its all part of the fun isnt it im nearly as excited myself and if i wasnt 35weeks pregnant would be climbing the walls with them!LOL.Have a fab time ladies and los.x.
  • hey all, HAPPY XMAS.
    How was your day??
    I posted on toddler but just wanted to wish you a happy xmas.
    We had a super xmas day, kids had an amaizing time........it went so well no arging or any thing(wow a place in the guiness book of records I think lol)
    Im really excited about tomorow too as my youngest DD is going to be 3......blimey time has flown by.
    Well once again Happy Xmas girlies xxxxxxxxxxx