Forum home Toddlers & older children Schoolchildren
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Starting school... How did everyone get on?

Hi, just wondered how everyones kids have got on at school? Or when they start if the haven't started yet? My son starts tomorrow and i am so nervous about it! We don't know anyone going to the school as he went to nursery elsewhere but didnt get into that school as we live a little too far & it was over subscribed. He's doing full days from the start & is really excited about taking his power rangers lunchbag! Have to go & get him polo shirts today coz i decided to wash them & two have shrunk! Not happy!

Replies

• hi my daughter started school on the 2nd (morning and lunch) and she seams to be enjoying it ( she went to the pre-school there so she knows a few of the children already). and i was ok too. but as from monday she will be doing full days and i know she will be very worn out at the end of the day. but im sure she'll be ok as she is making lots of friends. but i know i will cry on monday coz my little girl is growning up fast. x.
  • My boys went back last week ethan went year 2 and Ollie went in to year 1 i was able to take him into the class room on the fast day they both love being back at school
    cazmac10