Forum home Toddlers & older children Schoolchildren
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Yes they are back to school

Hi i is anyone glad they are back at school next and do you feel about the 6 weeks term is it to long and how are feeling going back. I feel that it is to long a term they are looking forward going back and i am very glad they are back. My boy 6 years and 5 years
cazmac10

Replies

• I must admit I am glad the 6 weeks is nearly up now. My daughter is 7 and will start Juniors on Wednesday and my other daughter who is 2 and 8 months starts play group on Tuesdays and Wednesdays in a few weeks time.

I also have a 13 week old son so I'm looking forward to having a bit of peace and quiet, a bit of mummy and baby time and most of all going shopping without dragging them all round bless them.

I think when I get some more time in the New Year I'll join a gym and have a few hours totally to myself.

MMMMMM - BLISS :lol:
  • I must admit I am looking forward to them going back but I am not looking forward to having to get my butt into gear and get out the house by 8.20 in the mornings again, mind you the peace and quiet and having time for just Isaac will be nice again. x
  • i carnt wait for my daughter to go back! this last week she has been climbing the walls a bit with the weather raining and nothing to do, but she carnt wait to see her friends again, who she hasnt seen for 6 weeks, im just hoping that my waters dont go in the school play ground as im due thursday
  • im glad im not the only one, thank god for ps3 and doctor who lol my son is hyper n never shuts up unless watching doctor who. Finally my daughter (10weeks) and i will get some peace, roll on thursday xx

:lol::lol:

mitzi try to get your daughter through the gates then labour can commence good luck anyway hun xxx hope u have a speedy labour and pain free, although i dont believe that exists lol xxx

Northern lass gosh u have ur hands full xx well done to you in the 6 weeks, n i thought i had a tough time lol xxx
  • Good luck MITZI you definately deserve the peace and quiet. My son came just as they all broke up for the May holiday so I had all 3 of the them to try and entertain at the same time! Thank god for family and fab husbands.

Peace and quiet - bring it on at last :lol:

My eldest is getting nervous about juniors now and my middle one very excited about starting play group.

Leila x
  • hi. i am sooooo glad they are back. i have got a 9 year old just gone into year 5, a 7 year old just gone in to year 3 and my 5 year old just starting reception. it was a bit touch and go with him but he loves it. then i have got my little girl who has just turned 3 started the school nursery this week as well. jut got my 15 month old boy at home .
    it was total bliss on wednesday i got loads done in the house, no arguments, no mess. peace and quiet. the boys are all tired today and ready for the weekend but already looking forward to next week.
    i found these 6 weeks went quickly but are far too long. maybe they could add one of these weeks on at christmas. ? just a thought.
    but all of our sanities have now returned. lol.xxx