Forum home Toddlers & older children Schoolchildren
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

so emotional! :cry:

hi, im so emotional atm, and dont really know y......my eldest is starting school in sept and im going to miss her sooo much (i have tears in my eyes writing this) its all the silly little things that worry me- bullying, the security, her being away from me every day which im not used to, well everything really. im not sure how im going to cope, i had trouble bonding with her when she was younger and ive only realised this thru having another baby- i thought the way i was feeling bk then was normal as i didnt know any different, and now we have this great bond she is going of to school and not goin to need me as much, become more independent etc etc....
and on top of that.... she starts school on the 7th and my youngest is turning 1 on the 9th, so im coming to terms with that at the same time, i cant believe how quickly the time has gone, i would love more chidren so im not sure where this is coming from really and dont really know how to handle it! sorry pointless post really but jus needed to write it down.
thanx for reading. xxx

:cry:

Replies

• hey there with three big kids and please god this one know where youre coming from. i always found the first day at school so hard as that was my baby going it alone.its natural.my eldest is nearly 17 and i still worry bout school etc.they look so vunerable.my son in particular was so small.but now hes 8 and a big tall lad and i have to warn him to play gently as himself and pals are typical boistrous boys.i now have torn shirts and mucky trousers.the girls are different.my middle girl is starting that pre teen phase.my eldest thinks shes sooo independent.but guess who they all run to with aches and pains etc....me!!!! try to enjoy evey phase as they growing up into individuals and its amazing to watch them think and do for themselves.but i do remember kinda missing the baby years as now i get a lot of back chat haha!!hope you feeling ok now.