Forum home Toddlers & older children Schoolchildren

Too Clingy

Also posted in toddler

Holly become so clingy that last night i went to my slimming world class, as i do every monday, and came back to find oh still trying to settle her. He said she had been crying since i went out and was sobbing for mummy. This has just all of a sudden came on over the last few days. Normally oh has no problem getting her bathed and into bed but now it has to be me that does the baths and beds at night. Please help, i had pnd and have just recently came off meds and last night was starting to get down again about the whole thing but dont want to go back on meds

Thanks for listening

Lynda

Replies

• holly is 3 now, she has a pretty structured routine so nothing much has changed. I was thinking it may be because i have been a bit down myself just now, (my dad has a terminal illness). She has slowly been getting used to the bat herself again, i have been getting in with her but coming out ofter a few mins and i just sit in the bathroom with her and she plays with her toys, i hope it is just a phase as i have a few nights out coming up, (its been a while since i went out with the girls) and i dont want to go if i think she is crying all night