Forum home Toddlers & older children Schoolchildren
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

any tips on older children

im sure my 8 year old daughter is turning into a teenager already she is so miserable and ungrateful and i cant do anything to please her cos then she always wants more than you can give does any1 else have this problem x

Replies

• Options
    hell yea luv mine exactly same, my probs r ony just startin, as my second baby due in 18 days. good luck.x
  • Options
    my 15yr old daughter has just turned into the devil!!!!!!!!
    my 10yr old son is ok 4 now but no doubt gonna become a monster soon!
    thankfully lo is just 10m so got ages before i go through it again. xxx
  • Options
    My 8 year old daughter is a nightmare.....the best child in the world when shes with anyone else but a cheeky little ***** to me.. Wats life gonna be like when they actually are teenagers???? Im dreadin it.
  • Options
    o the bilss of parenting, eh! ha ha!
    my daughter is also a darling when shes with anyone else, it's just when me, her and her dad are all together, its a livin nightmare.
    with baby due soon, she seems excited, but im so scared at how she will react.
    has any1 else had an 8 yr gap, with eldest being quite demanding. she has been realy realy clingy with me but refuses to do anything i say. she has also been talking a bit babyish recently, im so worried. if any1 has any tips or advice id b real gratefull..xxxx