Forum home Family life & relationships Single parents
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

whats the story what shud i do?

HI I WAS WITH THIS LAD FOR 4 YEARS WE WERE TOGETHER FOR A YEAR AND A HALF AND HE BROKE IT OFF WITH ME AND WE WERE STILL SEEING EACH OTHER AND THEN I FEEL PREGNANT AND WE DECIDED WE COULD'NT GO ON LIKE THIS THAT WE HAD TO EITHER GET IT TOGETHER OR GO OUR SEPERATE WAYS AND HE BE THERE FOR THE BABY...
SO WE DECIDED TO GIVE IT A GO AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS AND EVERYTHING WAS PWRFECT AND OUR BEAUTIFUL BABY WAS BORN AND A FEW WEEKS AFTER SHE WAS BORN I NOTICED THAT HE WOULD AL;WAYS HAVE HIS PHONE OUT AND WHEN I WOULD WALK INTO THE ROOM HE WOULD HIDE THE PHONE AND WHEN HE WENT TO FEED THE BABY ONE MORNING I PICKED UP HIS PHONE AND READ THE MESSAGES AND MY BABY WAS ONLY 10 WEEKS OLD AT THIS STAGE AND THE WERE ALL DIRTY MESSAGES AND I CONFRONTED HIM AND HE SAID HE MADE A MISTAKE AND REGRETTED WHAT HE HAD SAID AND BEGGED ME NOT TO FINISH WITH HIM AND I DIDNT I TOOK HIM BACK AND WHEN THE BABY WAS SIX MONTHS OLD I FOUND A PICTURE OF A NAKED GIRL ON HIS PHONE I FOUND OUT HIS WAS SLEEPING WITH SOMEONE BEHIND MY BACK....
I' AM SO IN SHOCK AND IT'S MONTHS O NOW BUT I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO THAT GIRL HE GOT RID OF HER AND HE IS ALWAYS HERE NW AND STAYS WITH ME AND THE BABY BUT SAID HE WILL NEVER GET BACK WITH ME:\?
I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO OR SAY??? HELP????:x:x:x

Replies

• Hiya

I saw your post and didn't want to read and run! I can't really give you any advice because I am still going through a very similar situtation although my baby hasn't been born yet!

I can understand why you would be upset and I would feel the same but why is he saying that he doesn't want to be with you again? and if you did get back together would you ever be able to trust him again as you have already been supicious twice and found stuff!

Anyway like I said I can't really give you any advice as I am still going through all the stuff from my break up and I am finding it really hard but like I said before I really didn't want to read and run but I guess all I would say is that really think about whether you could truly be happy with him after all he has done and the trust that you have lost!

I hope that you are doing ok and that you find a way through it to be happy!