Forum home Product Tests Site questions & suggestions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

A big MadeForMums welcome to everyone from The Mumdrum! It's lovely to have you here

13»

Replies

• I'm here too! Although probably in a more stalking capacity for the moment - things are a bit hectic just now and finding the time to have a really good look around is probably a luxury I'm not going to have for a while. But hello anyway!

• Hello SparklyTyke - you're very welcome here, stalking or otherwise!

• Hi everyone, is there still a weekly chat thread anywhere? I can't seem to find one 

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif

I just wanted a catch up with everyone & see how you're all doing? I think some of you were having tests etc?

I had a bit of positive news I wanted to share to with some familiar 'faces' but can't find anyone?

• Oooh, I didn't come back to here in a few days - great so see so many familiar faces!

MrsLG - I reckon I know what your news is....! Pocahontas has started a thread here if you wanted to join in:http://www.madeformums.com/forum/general-chat/did-you-know/190887.html

• Thanks Tayto have found the other thread & replied to your pm x

• Hi ladies

Glad I found this website could really do with the support and advice.

Hope to post something soon! ????

• Hi,

ive made the jump over, will probably lurk for a while but hello md-ers x

• Hello MrsPenguin - welcome! Please do shout if we can help you with anything.

• Hey,

How cum no one has responded to my post? ????

• Hi Jinie. So sorry you didn't get a response - my fault entirely.

From the sound of your post, you're maybe not one of the people who have come over here to MadeForMums from The Mumdrum site (this thread was originally created to say hello and welcome to them). But you're most welcome to MadeForMums all the same! It's always great to see new people finding us!

You say you're looking for support and advice: if you let us know roughly in what kind of area, we'll point you in the right direction.

• Haven't been on MD for a while but have come over seamlessly and will take a nosy around! ????

• Hello RayeRaye - welcome to MadeForMums! Enjoy your nosy round - and please shout if we can help you with anything!