Forum home Product Tests Site questions & suggestions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Joining MadeForMums - Move Details

Following our announcement last week that The Mumdrum is joining up with MadeForMums to create a single parenting destination, I wanted to provide you with further details on what will happen during and after the move.

We are planning to join the two sites this week.  This will involve transferring all The Mumdrum members and all The Mumdrum forum threads across to MadeForMums.  This process will take several hours and whilst this is happening we will switch The Mumdrum forums to read only, so that we don't lose any threads in the move.  Once the cutover is complete, and we're happy that everything has moved across correctly, all Mumdrum pages - with the exception of our online Memory Books - will redirect to MadeForMums.

We will then send all The Mumdrum members an e-mail with a password reset link, so that you can log straight into MadeForMums.  Once you've logged in you will be able to start chatting in the MadeForMums Chat forum using your Mumdrum Forum Name and Avatar.  The MadeForMums team will start a 'Welcome / Introductory' thread so that you can start to get to know the MadeForMums forum members.  If you would like to change either your Forum Name or your Avatar once you've moved across, you can do this by visiting 'My Settings'.  You will also be able to access all your Mumdrum posts by selecting 'My Posts'.  After the move your personal data will be looked after by Immediate Media in accordance with their Privacy Policy.

You can find more information about the move in our FAQs section.

If you have any questions that haven't been covered, please add them here or e-mail support@mumdrum.com