Forum home Product Tests Site questions & suggestions

Testers needed: can you help us judge entries in the MadeForMums Awards? Sign up here!

Hi everyone, 

We’re just getting ready for the MadeForMum Awards 2017 and we’re looking for some peeps to help us judge some of the categories. 

We’re specifically looking for pregnant women, breastfeeding mums, bottle-feeding mums, and mums of babies under a year. 

If you’re chosen to be a judge, we’ll send you some products, ask you to test them out and answer some questions – and then you get to keep the products afterwards.

If you fall into any of these categories we have listed and would like to help us out, please add a post to this thread and tell us which category you fall into, when your baby’s due (if you’re pregnant), and how old your children are. 

Thank you, and fingers crossed! 

Replies

• I'm a bottle feeding mum and a mum of an 8 month old little girl called Olivia

• I'd like to be considered 😊 My daughter Amara was born on 16/12/16. I am breastfeeding exclusively and loving it!

• HI I'm Beth, a pregnant mummy (baby is due 22/3/17) and am anticipating feeding a mixture of breast and bottle.

• I'm a breastfeeding mum if a 9 month old baby girl 😍😍

• Hi Danielle

I'm pregnant and due 29th June 2017. 

• Hi I'm a breastfeeding mum of a 3 and a half month old girl. We've tried bottles with no luck!

• Hello

I would like to be considered please. I am a new mum to Charlotte who was born just under 6 weeks ago and she is breast fed with an occasional expressed feed. 

Thank you

• Hey MFMs 

Would love to be a judge I'm mum to Meredith who is 4 months old! 

Im breastfeeding but also express and bottle feed her too 

🙋🙋🙋🙋 pick us please 

• We would love to be considered for this!😍

I'm now bottle feeding my almost 16week old Baby Boy, Morgan Pollard! 💙

• Hi all! 

I am currently 25 weeks pregnant (due date is 24 April 2017!!) This is my first pregnancy/baby - so it's all been a new (and sometimes overwhelming!) experience for me and hubs! 

Planning on formula feeding once baby is here, and would love to help you judge some products is possible :-) 

Thanks xx

• Hi I'm a pregnant mummy due 8/2/17 planning on bottle feeding as I did with my other 2 😀

• Hello, I'm a breastfeeding mum to a 6 month old little boy named Bob. I would love to be considered.

Thanks.

• Hi I am a combination feeding mom of a 11 month old baby boy . I exclusively breastfed my little one till 6 months and occasionally used a bottle of formula afterwards.

• Hi I'm bottle feeding a 6 month old baby girl. She will def let me know if she likes things or not like her mom ha x

• I'm pregnant due 01/07/17 and a mum to a bottle fed 11 month old son DOB 08/02/16

• Hi I'm 18 weeks pregnant due first week in June. I have a 2 year old who I breast fed for 8mths. Would love to be considered!! Xx

• Hi 

I'm breast and bottle feeding my 3 week old baby boy and would love to try out some products. x

• I'm a bottle feeding mumma to baby Paddy who is currently 5.5 months old! 💙

• Hi MFM! I'm a first time mummy to Dexter who is 13 weeks old and breastfed! ☺️ Xx

• I am a breastfeeding mum of a 9 month old baby boy.  I also have a 2.5yr old daughter.