Forum home Product Tests Site questions & suggestions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

NEW MadeForMums pregnancy emails: what do you think? Please tell us!

Hi everyone,

If you’ve told us you’re pregnant – and when your baby’s due (we ask you when you sign up to MFM), you should have just started getting a weekly email all about what your pregnant body (and your baby) are up to.

And if you’ve been getting them, we’d LOVE to know what you think!

Please post on this thread to tell us what you like and (gulp) don’t like, what you find interesting and what makes you smile. Do be honest – we can take it! Your feedback is so important to us, and what you tell us will help us improve and get better.

Below is a pic taken from our 12 Week email... 

Replies

• I love them! They're so much more down to earth than other ones - and I especially love measurements done in carbs :D please keep them up!

• I havent been recieving any 

• Hi teeteee, here's how you can sign up for the emails (and we promise they're ace!)
    Go to: My Settings (click the person icon at top right of your screen)
    Go to: Family Settings and then click on Yes to Are You Pregnant?
    Enter your due date in the box that appears.

You're all done! It might take a little while for our system to chug into gear but you should get the email in a few days…

• Thank you I'll do that now :)

• Is there a problem with the emails today? I didn't get my usual Friday one :( 

• Oh no StylishFalling! We're sorry your email hasn't arrived - would you mind checking your junk/spam folder for us and see if it has slipped in there? WE'll have a look at things from here too and see if we can figure it out! 

• I've just checked and it's not in there :(

• Ok Stylishfalling, thank you so much for letting us know - we're gong to investigate further and so sorry it hasn't arrived. 

• Hi Stylishfalling - it turns out, we did have problems with the emails last week - do you know which email you should have received ie how many weeks pregnant you are, and I can make sure we resend it to you? 

• Aha glad I could help! I am 26 weeks :)