Forum home Product Tests Site questions & suggestions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Are you having problems viewing MadeForMums on your mobile? If so, we're working it!

Hi everyone,

We're aware there might be a problem with adverts getting in the way of the forum when you're looking at it on your mobile. Is this happening for you? If it is, please do let us know, and we are working on it. 

Sorry for the technical hitch - please bear with us, and do let us know if you're having this problem too.

Thank you 😊

Replies

• Most of the time it works fine bt sometimes it crashes and freezes. I try to go back but then can't always get back on to the page. 

• Hi Sarah12489, thanks for letting us know about this. Can we ask a few more questions please? How often is it crashing and freezing for you roughly? And also which device are you using? 

• Think it happen over a couple of days last week on and off. I haven't had this problem since then. I'm using my Iphone. Do u want me to message u if it happens again?

• Hi Sarah, yes please do let us know if it happens again - we'll do our best to help! Thank you.