Forum home Product Tests Site questions & suggestions

MadeForMums Monday emails: do you get them? Do you like them? There’s a prize for feedback!

Hello.

If you’ve signed up to be a member of MadeForMums (hope you all have!), you’ll get a weekly email, every Monday, about all the new stuff on the MadeForMums site.

We’d REALLY like to hear what you think of this email, so much so, we’re offering one lucky poster a prize for providing us with your feedback!

Please post on this thread to tell us what you like and don’t like about our Monday email. Do be honest – we can take it!

Your feedback is massively important to us, and what you tell us will help us improve and get better.
Thank you so much!

Replies

• I get them! I have the site saved to my bookmarks but it takes me straight to my ‘followers threads’ so sometimes I forget to read the home page and the news. I like that the emails update me and remind me to visit different areas of the sites, not just where I blether 🤣

• I believe I'm signed up to get them but never actually received them?! Maybe that's me! image

• Oh no tayto! We've just checked and you're deffo signed up. Any chance you could check if they're going to spam/junk folder please? 

• I'm signed up and love the Monday round up - like someone said above, I have a saved bookmark to the site but it for a straight to the forums where I have a look at some of the recent posts! The Monday email gives me a look at the 'highlights' from other areas or stories for a quick look around while I feed the baby, or take a quiet 5 mins on the odd chance he' having a nap! 

• I receive the newsletter every Monday and always enjoy reading the different stories and entering the compitions.

On a Monday night I always tell my partner about a story I’ve read and he says have you been on madeformums again haha! I think he enjoys them too! 

• I'm the same as tayto, I think I'm signed up but I don't get the Monday email and it's not in my junk folder either. 

• I would leave feedback but I don’t receive them and they’re not in junk! 

• Hi Dinky11 and Mrsbear88, thanks so much for letting us your don't receive the Monday emails - we've just had a looky at your accounts, and can see you're not signed up to these emails, but we can turn them on with a flick of a switch, if you'd like us to? And then next week, when you receive the email (as it's already gone out today) maybe you can come back and tell us what you think? 

Do let us know? We'd love to know what you think. 

• I don’t think I get these

• Yes please Danielle! Thank you :) 

• You're all switched on Dinky11
    EmmaR2608, you're not signed up to these either - can we turn them on for you too.

Also, if anyone needs to check which emails they are signed up for, just click here which will take you to settings, and then click on Newsletter Settings. 

If anyone needs any help, please do holler! 

• I love them... because I have my birth club bookmarked I always go straight there so the weekly email gets me looking at all the other bits of the site.

I rarely know who any of the celebs are but I think that's just me 🤣

• I love having the email updates and rundown they are always full of loads to read and makes me aware of articles I might have by passed.

Definitely worth having, they also make you feel more part of the site rather than just another number (if that makes sense) 

• I don't get these

• Mrsbear88, we've switched you on - please do come back next week and let us know what you think.

mummy to olly and charlie - would you like us to turn on your Monday emails too? 

• I to have never received this sure im signed up unless im missing something x

• Just found where to turn it on never knew about that xx

• Do come back and let us know what you think SFW91, we'd love to hear your thoughts! 

• I will do :) x