Forum home Product Tests Site questions & suggestions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

single mum/alone

thanks for the support u gave.my fiances sister is here but married with a kid and so i wouldnt devote her time to be with me.i have moved form where we were living with my partner and so amm now here there anad everywhere and i have no permanent place of residence.the only thing i havent changed is my gp n hospital and i commute there all the time when i have appointments since i will change it so often.
my whole life has become so hard right now.but am hanging in ther and God has a reason why this is happening.moreso am not eligible to benefits and am not working at the moment............how much donation and from who can i get?
thanks

Replies

• hiya... I think you clicked on the "new topic" button instead of "post reply" :\) how come you're not eligible for benefits? the government should be able to give you something.. are you on council housing waiting list? what happened to the place you were living with your partner? It seems alot to take on whilst pregnant, have you spoken to your midwife about all of this? they should be able to help you. xx
  • i am not a british citizen and so was my partner and the house was rented and had to give it back to the landlord since i cannot afford it as am not working.will speak to her the next time given i have been away and its a shared service-the midwives are always different but i hope to request to stick with my initial midwife because sheseemed very nice nad caring.