Forum home Product Tests Site questions & suggestions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Did you apply to be a judge for the MadeForMums Awards 2018? Any questions, we can answer them here

Hello. 

The MadeForMums Awards 2018 is currently underway, and we have 100s of people currently testing an array of products. 

If you’re a judge and you have any questions about any part of the awards or product you are testing, please do come and post them here, and we’ll answer them for you. 

If you just want to ask any general questions about the awards too, please do post your questions here and we’ll do our best to help. 

Replies

• Hi. I'm having problems submitting my review of the wave. Can you let me know if it's gone through. I think the other items have been reviewed ok.

• Hi katt1906, thanks for your question - hope you had a great time testing out the Wave. 
    We're going to double check tomorrow when the office is open again if your review has saved. We'll let you know. 

• Hi Danielle, I can't log in to the judging system. I've been trying for the past couple of days but it just keeps saying my log in information is incorrect. Help! I don't want to get in trouble for not submitting my comments :/

• Hi Purple Star, sorry you're having problems logging in - we think this is because when you were a toy tester and you reviewed toys, you're already registered to the system. Try your email address and the password toys2017 ... please let us know if this doesn't work. 

• Hurrah, Danielle I'm in! Thank you :)

• Brilliant - hope you tried some good stuff!  

• Hi katt1906, please keep an eye out on your email inbox - one of Awards team is dropping you an email. 

• Hi, are there any more opportunities to test for the awards? Baby girl 4 months bottle fed and boy 23 months. Looking forward to hearing back thanks 💜

• Hi TashHarts, welcome to MadeForMums! We're afraid the Awards are now over until the end of the year now. But we do offer other product tests to our members, and these are done via the Forum.

What happens is, when we have a product to test, we post a new thread with the product details and we then ask if you would like be considered, to simply post with your details below the thread (providing your baby or child fits the criteria). You would then have to be selected as we only have limited numbers of products to test.

The best advice we could offer is to check the forum regularly for these product tests – they can be found here

We also use testers for our MadeForMums Toy Awards, and we recruit these via the forum too, around July. 

We hope this helps!