Forum home Product Tests Site questions & suggestions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Do you want FREE tickets to The Baby Show, happening next week at NEC Birmingham?

Hi everyone,
MadeForMums is a partner with The Baby Show, and we’re going to be at NEC Birmingham, from 18-20 May. 

If you want to buy tickets, with a whopping 45% discount, you can do so here.

But, because you’re part of our forum and we love treating our members, we have 5 pairs of tickets to give away for free! Yippee! 

To be in with the chance of winning a pair of tickets, please just post on this thread saying who you would take with you to The Baby Show. 

We’ll leave this thread open for a few days, and then randomly select people to receive the free tickets. 

And if you do win them, please promise to come and say hello to us on the Buggy Testing track - we would love to meet you! 

Replies

• I would love to go with @shanlay in the due in December 2018 forum!!! 

• I would love to go with @Lilaczc from the October forum. image

• Thank you for the giveaway and discount code! I'd be taking my hubby with me as he's super excited to become a daddy image x

• I would really love to go with my partner! He's not home many weekends but he's home that weekend and it would be such a great experience as first time parents!! X

• I would be take my husba so he can carry all my new purchases 🤫

• Hi, would love to win and would take my mum as she has been so supportive so far and she loves to look at all the new gadgets that werent around when I was a baby! 

Only 6 weeks to go (in the duenjn June thread) so this could be a last proper day out for me! 

😊

• Hi guys, thanks for posting about the tickets! We're going to give you all 2 pairs of tickets each, hooray! 
    Please do watch out for an email and PM from us today, giving you your tickets code, and directions for how to print them off. 

Have a brilliant time at The Baby Show, and please do come and say hi to us on the Buggy Testing track. 

• Hi everyone, emails and PMs have been sent with your codes in - please do let us know if you've not had them.

This thread is now closed, but if you're still looking for free tickets, we're giving some away over on our Instagram page