Forum home Product Tests Site questions & suggestions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Would you like to help us test our new forum? Sign up here!

13»

Replies

• Options

The look just seemed clearer and fresher. I like that you can tag people too. 

• Options

YEAh I thought it looked lovely and was nice to write on and was very quick, will it stay that quick when there’s 100’s of messages on there??  I like the tagging too and just like the over all feel of it 

• Options

I really liked the saving a draft feature as you were typing. I quite often type out a huge reply and just before sending I get distracted by the kids and forget to post so that will be a really helpful feature for me and I'm sure many others! :) 

• Options

Hi everyone, we're planning another test on the new forum this Wednesday 30th January, as we made a few tweaks to the site, like being able to upload your own profile pics now, so we were hoping you'll be about to give it another go? 

• Options

Yep fab 😁

• Options

Hey everyone, you should have received a PM or email from me with details about testing today. We're ready to roll when you are, so please do come on over and try out the test forum, anytime from now until about 6ish tonight. See you over there! ☺️