Forum home Product Tests Site questions & suggestions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Finding Old Threads

sio39sio39 Regular
edited Apr 23, 2019 1:25PM in Site questions & suggestions

@DanielleMFM

hi Danielle, I haven't logged on in so long but I can't find the old threads I was on. Is there a way to find them?

Replies

• Options
    hey the system was all recently updated few months back few things changed on here so it might be that but Danielle might be able to find them for you this is a brillant site hope u get the help you need xx
  • Options
    Hi @sio39
    Lovely to see you back - how are the family doing? 
    You can find your old threads a few different ways. 
    Try clicking on your username, then scroll down and you'll see a posts button - this will take to you to your old posts, and old threads. 
    Alternatively, use the search bar at the top of the page here
    Any problems, please give us a shout! 
  • Options
    PS @sio39 We've taken the liberty of amending this discussion title and moved it to 'site questions' so that it will help anyone else asking the same question - we hope that's alright. 

• Options

Thanks Danielle, really appreciate it. All good with the family. Cian getting big and bold, hard to believe he is nearly 2.

Thanks for your response too Rachel xx

• Options
    Another tip @sio39 - to bookmark any threads, click the little green star next to a thread title, so you'll get notifications for that thread (even if you haven't posted on it)