Forum home Product Tests Site questions & suggestions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Would you like the chance to review and keep this Phil & Teds Push Sport Buggy worth £449?

13»

Replies

• Hands down The Maxi-Cosi Axissfix Plus. It goes both rear and forward facing so easily. Patrick was 8 months when I was pregnant with my 2nd and I had horrendous SPD so being able to turn the seat to face the door made putting him in so much easier. Ive got an astra and my mum bought one for her mazda as she can use it for all her grandchildren with simpler changes and insert as all under 4. I've now got 2 of these
  • Thank you everyone for taking part in this competition. 
    We're going to close it now, and we will announce the winner next week, so keep an eye out for a notification. 
  • DanielleMFMDanielleMFM admin
    edited May 28, 2019 10:22AM
    Hello everyone. Thanks so much for posting your car seat reviews. 
    The winner/reviewer of this thread is @MichelleBrown - we're going to drop you an email today - please look out for it! 
  • Quick update - we have just posted another opportunity to review and test a car seat worth £350. Check out Latest Discussions to enter! 
  • Hi everyone, we’ve just posted another test and keep opportunity for a Mothercare Tulsa high back ISOFIX booster seat, worth £120. To take part, you can find the thread in latest discussions
  • Do you have a child aged 3-11? Want to test some Aldi school uniform? £200 Aldi voucher up for grabs - see Latest Discussions to signup. 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions