Forum home Product Tests Site questions & suggestions

Baby aged 4 to 9 months? Sign them up to star in a video weaning diary: £100 to win!

DanielleMFMDanielleMFM admin
edited Sep 17, 2019 8:57AM in Site questions & suggestions

Hello.

We’re looking for families with young babies (aged 4* to 9 months) to share their weaning experiences in a series of video diaries, as part of a partnership between MadeForMums and Heinz For Baby.

You may be starting to think about weaning or you may have been doing it for a few weeks: as long as your baby is aged 4 to 9 months, you’ll be eligible to apply. And for everyone who applies, there’s a chance to win a £100 voucher!

If you’re selected to take part, you’ll be recording your honest feeding experiences to share with parents across the UK. And we think your different experiences could really help other parents who are going through all the ups and downs of weaning, too. 

If you’d like to be considered, please just click through and fill out your details on our recruitment survey.

(And if you’d like to add a post to this thread telling us you’ve filled out the survey, that would be grand – it’ll help us keep track of who’s applied.)

*Note: We’re asking for sign up from people with babies aged from 4 months because it will take a few weeks to select our diarists; we won’t be expecting anyone to wean their baby before the WHO recommended age of 6 months

Replies

• Hey, I tried to fill the form out but my baby was climbing on me and knocked my hand and registered me as under 18 🙄......I’m actually 37! 🙈 so I can’t continue with the form and says unfortunately I don’t meet the criteria! My boy is 9 months (his dob is 27/11/18) if we are able to help with this!! 
    Thanks 
    michelle xx
  • Hey, I tried to fill the form out but my baby was climbing on me and knocked my hand and registered me as under 18 🙄......I’m actually 37! 🙈 so I can’t continue with the form and says unfortunately I don’t meet the criteria! My boy is 9 months (his dob is 27/11/18) if we are able to help with this!! 
    Thanks 
    michelle xx
    Oh no! Let us look into this for you and we'll come back asap. 
  • Hi @MichelleBrown please come and try this survey link, and see if this one lets you recomplete it? Let us know won't you? 
  • Hi @DanielleMFM
    ive just retried the link above you resent but unfortunately it didn’t work! I just keep getting this!! 
  • Hi Michelle, sorry for the delay! Are you able to use a different internet browser, and if you are, you should be able to enter that way. 
    Alternatively, you could take the survey on a different device, like someone else's phone or tablet? 
    Fingers crossed! 
  • Morning @DanielleMFM
    I have tried on phone, laptop, and iPad but just the same unfortunately! 
    I'll have to make sure baby is nowhere near me next time I fill a form out!
    Thanks for trying thou!
  • Oh Michelle, we're so sorry we couldn't make it work. 

We're going to close this thread now, as signup for this survey has now closed. 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions