Forum home Product Tests Site questions & suggestions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Do you want FREE tickets to The Baby Show at the Olympia, London, 18 - 20 October 2019?

Hi Everyone,

MadeForMums is a partner with The Baby Show, and we’re going to be at London's Olympia from 18-20 October 2019. If you want to buy tickets, with a 45% discount, you can do so here.

But, because you’re part of our forum and we love treating our members, we have 5 pairs of tickets to give away for free! Yippee! 

To be in with the chance of winning a pair of tickets, please just post on this thread saying who you would take with you to The Baby Show. 

We’ll leave this thread open for about a week, and then randomly select people to receive the free tickets. 

And if you do win them, please promise to come and say hello to us on the Buggy Testing track - we would love to meet you! 

Replies

• I'd love to win! I'd take my husband Mike - think he'd have a blast on the buggy track  :lol:
  • edited Sep 25, 2019 8:22PM
    Yes please 🙋🏼‍♀️. I’d take my husband because he’s just as excited as me to start buying things for our little girl! With only 3 months left until she arrives the show could be a one stop shop to get us kitted out!
  • Ooo yes please! I’d take my husband and 16 month old 😊 Got number two on the way and looking for some inspiration! 
  • Hi @Jalizabeth19 and @sammykate84 we would love to give you a pair of tickets each. 
    We're going to PM you a code to get them.
    We still have 3 pairs to giveaway! 
  • Wow, that seems a tad unfair @DanielleMFM... Given that you've only had three comments on this post and still tickets to spare!!

Not sure I will bother next time  :(
  • TinyPop said:
    Wow, that seems a tad unfair @DanielleMFM... Given that you've only had three comments on this post and still tickets to spare!!

Not sure I will bother next time  :(
    Cripes @TinyPop - our stupid mistake - we didn't scroll up the page enough and spot your post!!! SO SORRY! Of course we will send you the tickets! Please do accept our apologies, PM with tix coming your way now!

2 pairs of tickets left! 
  • edited Oct 16, 2019 7:58PM
    Hi @DanielleMFM , I don’t suppose you have any spare tickets left for the baby show do you? Am desperately searching as only found out last min that we could make it 😢 would love to take my partner as it’s our first and we are so excited - due in jan so scrambling around for bits still!!

x
  • Hi @Anon120 we do have 2 pairs left, so we'd love to give you a pair. We'll drop you a PM with how to get your tickets. 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions