Forum home Product Tests Site questions & suggestions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

MadeForMums GIVEAWAY! Want to win a LeapFrog Count Along Till? Just post here!

2»

Replies

• I would give it to my 2 year old 
  • I’d either give it to my little girl who loves playing with this till when we go to friends houses or to or godson who I think would love it too. 
  • I would give this to my nearly 2 year old goddaughter!
  • I would love to give this to my son who is turning 2 on December 😊 thank you for the opportunity to win this, looks amazing! X
  • Would be a great little gift for my 3 year old Reuben. He is due to become a big brother around 22nd Dec so would keep him busy whilst I get to grips with a newborn again! 💙💙
  • I’d give this to my beautiful 2 year old Evie. I’m due with my second in a couple of weeks so this would be fab for her to take her mind off the fact mummy will be preoccupied with another baby some of the time 
  • I would love it for my Harry but I'm sure his big brother would quickly want to "share" too.
  • I would give it to our neighbour girl who will be 2 yo in January. She is very lovely little lady and loves to play  "McDonald's" with my boys
  • I would give this to both my little girl who is three and my boy who is 2 in December! They love pretend playing and this looks perfect! 
    Good luck everyone :)
  • My little boy Noah. He would love this ❣ x
  • If I was lucky enough to win, I'd give this to my 4 year old little boy called Ronan. He loves imagintive play! I believe the singing till will help leaps and bounds with counting ☺️

• I would give this to my niece as she loves counting money and this would be perfect for her! 
  • Hi everyone, thanks for all taking part in this giveaway. 

The randomly selected winner is @MillP - hooray! Please PM me your full name and address and we'll have this sent out to you. 

As this giveaway is now closed, we're going to close this thread. Keep an eye out for more giveaways though! 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions