Forum home Babies Sleep
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Day time sleep

Hi,

I just wanted to see how many hours your babies sleep for my litlle angel is 13 weeks old, and sleeps for about 45 mins to an hour during the day, and wakes 2 to 3 times a night, the only rountine we seem to have is that she will fall a sleep while feeding around 9 - 9.30pm and will wake again around 2am then I feed around every 2 hoours, she is breastfeed.. when put down to sleep during the day she will start smiling and play, she is a very happy baby that does'nt really cry.

I just can't help thinking that she needs more sleep, during the day, especially as she wakes up during the night..

ANY SUGGESTIONS? 

Clare 

Replies

• Hi

Sorry still ttc no one so can't offer advise, just wanted to say hi and welcome to the site. I'm sure that you'll get loads of good advise from the others on here x x  

• Hiya, i'd agree more sleep in the day is needed. Jd is 9 months nearly and sleeps for 3 hours in the day, an hour in the morning and 2 after lunch. A book i found sooo useful is the baby whisperer as it helps get into an easy routine with daytime sleep, i got him into her rountines and he slept thro since he was 3 months old. Hope you'll find it useful too, Good luck x x