Forum home Babies Sleep
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Best baby sling for a newborn?

Any recommendations on slings please? Baby sleeps so well at night but in the day he won't sleep unless he's being held and is not happy unless he's being held. So hard to just hold him all day with a 2 year old. And house work ect.  Thanks:)

Replies

• Hi Terri. I had a BabyBjorn carrier when mine were babies, which was OK, but my friend who's just had baby has got a Baby K'Tan Breeze Baby Carrier and that looks really good and snug and the material's nice and lightweight so your baby can't overheat.

It's so hard with a baby who wants to be held and a toddler, too, isn't it? Hang in there - it does get better!

• Aww thank you I will have a look for one :) can it be removed once babies asleep so you don't have to disturb him much? He's ok once he's in a deep sleep it's just getting him there 😂😂 it really is difficult. He even crys in the pram when it comes to a stop 😭😭😂

Thankyou. It's defiantly been difficult.  Hoping a sling will make life easier for us 😂