Forum home Babies Sleep

Sleepless nights

My 7 Month old started sleeping through the night at 8 weeks old.. we then moved her to her own bedroom at 5 months carried on sleeping through the night.. and recently she started waking up after 3 hours of sleep screaming and not settling back down in her room.. only in my arms. Please has anyone got any advice. 

Replies

• Hello, I feel like from my experience its just a matter of this phase passing. Theres alwaaaaaays a phase with babies like every two weeks they just change their habit. Just know its going to change 💕🙏🏼
  • Hazelll.. I hope so it's abit of a shock.. even at new born stage, she didn't wake much during the night.. thank you for your response thou. 
  • Aww my daughter has alwaaays been bad with her sleep. Shes now 2 1/2 and still most days she wakes up atleast twice. I think all kids are just very different to one another but all i know is that they do have their phase and so theres times that they go through difficult times such as growth pain for example or learning something new or even having nightmares and all this plays a factor in their sleep at night. Sounds like it will pass for you for sure just hold on youre already doing amazing🙏🏼
  • Aww thank you.. x