Forum home Babies Sleep
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I don't believe it!!!!

2»

Replies

• Wow, well done Bronwyn!!!!

Tasha - Hope you have a better night tonight, just give it time!!
    How's Amber getting on with the milk and pear?
  • Go Tasha and Amber!!!!

I can't believe I am that much of an inspiration but Thank you . I expected tears and a few unsettled nights, and was prepared for them, which is why I gave myself 2 weeks before I go back to work.
    Bronwyn finds her fisher price aquarium very soothing. She had her bottle at 6.30 and as I felt ill I put her back into her cot with the aquarium going and she went back to sleep. Bronwyn still naps in her carrycot in the living room during the day.

Got my fingers crossed for you Tasha!
  • Well done Caroline and Bronwyn!

Tasha try and keep with it with Amber, she will get used to it, it took Jessica a few nights to get used to her own room and cot xx
  • Hi caroline
    well done youn well done Bronwyn, heres to lots of lovely nights sleep!!

Tash, keep going with amber, it will happen, and in the mean time, we are here to sound off at!!

kas xx
  • Ok, so maybe Bronwyn's sleeping through was a fluke!!!! She hasn't done it again since! Last night we were up and down like yoyos.

She slept from 7 unil 2.30 when she had milk, at 4.30 she had more milk but i think that was a comfort thing, then she was up at 6.30, 7 and 7.30 when we finally got up!! Tomorrow I am starting our work routine which means I get up at 6 and Bronwyn gets up at 6.30 anyway!!! I just need to make sure that I am not on MSN or here at 11pm!!!! I need sleep!!
  • oh well Caroline, at least you got a taste of things to come. it will happen, dont worry.

kas xx
  • Yeah, thanks Kas!
    I am well aware of it, I am just enjoying it whilst it lasts! I've never had so much sleep!

Of course, once work routines kick in, I may well retract that last statement!!!
  • Thats a shame Caroline, she will get there, i bet in a week she is sleeping through again xx
  • Caroline, can't believe your neighbours and those letters! I'm glad you explained it was the noise from the front door! I had a phone call once when i worked at the council offices on reception from the local police,they had someone who wanted to make a complaint about their neighbours who were at it all night. I couldn't help but laugh, it was sooo funny. Don't know what the people in reception thought I it made me laugh!

Bronwyns doing well in her cot. Jake didn't like his moses basket, slept in his chair thing that you can lay flat for 6weeks then i put him into a bed in his own room. Well, it was great. We all got some sleep. Although I got a lecture from my mum and the hv!

lol. marie. xx