Forum home Babies Sleep

Whats happened!!!!!!!!!!

13»

Replies

• Oh wow Simone i didn't realise you were going that soon, how exciting!!

We'll miss you though!!! xx
  • Will miss you all as well, might need a week when i get back to catch up with all the posts!lol
  • Simone, I had over 550 post to read when i came out of hospital and that was just 5 days. so you will need ages to catch up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Might have to cheat and just read a few of them, or put a post up asking what i have missed!
  • Oh wow! Simone, I would give anything for a bit of sunshine right now!! Hope you have a wonderful time!
  • Well as i have time(lots of it) on my hands i will try and do you a summary post. hehehe
  • I think you'll need to keep the week after your hols clear and give yourself plenty of time to catch up!!!!
  • Hi Simone,

I'm so glad things seem better for you. Charlotte is sleeping better for us and I didn't realise how nice that would be!!

I really hope you enjoy your holiday. Like you say if Jessica cries there's nothing you can do so no point worrying about it but I'm sure she'll enjoy her new adventure! And you.... enjoy the break.

Look forward to seeing some holiday snaps!

Take care and have a safe journey.

Zoe xx
  • oh wow, simone, thats come around quick, hope you have a fab time.
    safe journey
    kas xx
  • Thanks girls
    Im really excited now and am going to pack today.

Hope you are all ok xx
  • Have a wonderful time simone!! Some nice sunshine, its pouring down here this morning. I bet Jessica will be fine on the plane and if she's not well she wouldn't be the first toddler to cry on a plane!!! so don't worry xxx