Forum home Babies Sleep

Moved house/sleep issues

We moved house nearly 3 weeks ago and my 2-year-old is struggling to sleep, it's driving us insane!

I've always been a bit of a routine queen and was lucky enough that she always went to bed at 7.30 every night and slept through from an early age.

It's all gone t*ts up with the house move though. I work full time too so it's all new - childminders and nurseries etc. And there was a week before the move which she spent at Grandma's [no doubt getting her own way the whole time!] I've tried to get back on track with the old routine but it doesn't seem to be doing anything. I feel helpless.

She loves the new house, we moved from a flat so there's a garden and stairs, it's brilliant. Her bedroom's not all that different but for some reason she just keeps waking up. And where she would've got herself back to sleep before, now she calls out for us and cries and climbs out of her cot. It goes on all night most nights, until I get up at 6 for work We've tried ignoring it but she just gets louder and then it'll stop and just when you think it's over it all starts up again. Help!