Forum home Babies Sleep
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Everything's gone wrong!

Replies

• Options
    Hehe sarah what you like,i organised in a sense of diary date and things.

Tasha hope you continue to have good nights.
  • Options
    Woooooo Hoooooooo!!!!
    3 nights in a row!!!!!

she was a little more unsettled last night and at one point was standing up with her arms pout to get into bed with us but i still managed to settle her back down again!!! She had milk at 4am but was in her cot from 8:30pm to 6:45am not bad!!!!

Trouble is i'm geting used to it, so it better continue!!!!

xxx
  • Options
    well done Tasha, Im so glad its going well xxx
  • Options
    That's great Tasha. I'm very jealous! But happy for you.
  • Options
    Thanks zoe but i'm not at all convinced it will last especially when we move her onto her own room. I'm just enjoying it while it lasts!!! xxx
  • Options
    Glad its going ok,im sure when you do move her she will adjust to it and settle in time.
  • Options
    Tasha, that's fab news.

Got everything crossed for you.
  • Options
    Thats reall great Tasha, i hope it lasts xx
  • Options
    That's great news tasha. I'm glad your catching up on some sleep!
    x
  • Options
    hurray tasha and well done amber. i really hope it continues for you. hope you have fun doing her room up.

chat soon i hope
    kas xx
  • Options
    Hi Tasha, how is Amber sleeping these days? I hope she has continued to be a bit better for you. Hollie has been a nightmare recently, she has been too hot and also is teething pretty badly. I just hope these teeth cut through soon so we can kick her out of our bed lol. xx
  • Options
    Hi Karen How's things?

Ambers donig ok at night thanks. It all got really mucked up whilst she was poorly and completly down the pan the night she was in hospital!!!

Now se's recovering though, she seems to be settling back down and spent all last night in her cot and is still asleep there now!!! She's cutting a back tooth now so i'm expecting a couple of bad nights!

How's Hollie doing?
  • Options
    did Amber move rooms in the end Tasha? We have to get Luka out of our room now we are back from hols!
  • Options
    Thats great Tash, long may it continue x
  • Options
    No Nicola We haven't moved her yet.

We had hoped to do it last weekend but the hospital trip ruined than and it's taken her a week to settle back own, now with going on holiday it's pointless doing it so we'll see when we get back!

She'll still be in with us when she's 10 at this rate!!!
  • Options
    lol! Tell me about it Tasha, Luka looks like he's set to stay in our room too!
  • Options
    Hollie is fine thanks, still cutting her front teeth which have definately shifted upwards over the weekend.

She seems to have moved back in with us for the last couple of weeks, but in our bed not in her cot aaarghhh. We are practically getting no sleep with her, i am up and down all night putting her back in her cot. But she wakes a couple of hours later screaming. I suppose it wont be forever, so we have that to be thankful for.
  • Options
    at least you are not alone Karen, Im there too pacing around up and down putting him back getting him up!!! Just remember that and no its not forever!!
  • Options
    Thanks Nicola.

She had a good night last night, slept right through until 5.30, had milk in with us then slept again until 7.30. So at least i have been less tired this morning.

She was very grumpy at group this morning and wouldnt stay on the floor to play with toys like normal. She was very clingy and whingy, so still hoping that those teeth will cut soon.

How are you and the boys?
  • Options
    yep Luka still teething! I think he's getting one at the bottom. He's been sleeping ok, he woke just after 6am this morning. I shattered though as tiring having him on my hip all day! Do you go to mother/toddler now then? I bet Hollie loves it (when she's feeling herself!)