Forum home Babies Sleep
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Everything's gone wrong!

124»

Replies

• Yes i know the feeling, Hollie is happiest on my hip at the moment which makes for a dead arm.

Yes we go to group on a tuesday morning, the swimming collides with it though. Group is 10-12, and swimming is 11-12. The hv has said that she will change group to 9.30 so we can leave early and go swimming. Both are in the comprehensive school so dont have to walk to the pool.
  • you have taken her swimming then Karen? Did she enjoy it?? Luka started lessons and he loves it he gets so excited as soon as we get in the changing room! Terry and I take them both as Tate has his lesson then luka.
  • No we havent been yet, we are going to go next tuesday though. There is no group next week because its holidays so it will be nice to go swimming instead.

There is a little boy in group who is 2 days younger than Hollie, his mother takes him swimming too. So we are going to go together.
  • did you go swimming Karen?
  • Hi Nicola, sorry its late, yes we went swimming for the first time yesterday and hollie absolutely loved it. They filled the pool with toys and balls. I held her on her front and she was crawling in the water chasing a ball, which everytime she touched moved further away from her.
    She giggled away the whole time and loved being squirted in the face with the toys.
    One of the girls there asked if she had been before and was quite amazed how much she was enjoying it despite it being her first time.