Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

What are your children doing for Father’s Day? Tell Aldi for your chance to win a £100 voucher!

Replies

• The oldest has got him a smoothie maker and the youngest is in charge of ingredients for the day

• My little boy and I have collected wild flowers together and pressed them and then Mummy drew a picture of a tractor (daddy and son both love them) and my 2 year old painted it red, blue, yellow and green. We then added the flowers and grasses to make it look like a tractor in a flowery field. The rest of the flowers have been made into a bookmark. 

• My little boy and I have collected wild flowers together and pressed them and then Mummy drew a picture of a tractor (daddy and son both love them) and my 2 year old painted it red, blue, yellow and green. We then added the flowers and grasses to make it look like a tractor in a flowery field. The rest of the flowers have been made into a bookmark.

• ny son has made him a cake and his present is cleaning out his pond for 6 months

• He'll be getting up at 4.30 am and watching Pepper pig over and over again!!!

• My little one is due in July - I got a 'Mum to Be' card and some chocolate so it's only fair Daddy gets something too. He's got chocolate and a 'you can do it Daddy' baby grow for when our little bean arrives.  

• We have made daddy a handmade card with hand and footprints. Mummy decided to use glitter but has regretted that idea as she keeps finding it everywhere. We have also brought him lots of sweets and will let him play silly computer games all day 

• Me and the little one have made card with clues on, that daddy must crack - which leads him to the next clue card. If he's clever enough, he will find his gift!

• My girls have made cards for daddy and chosen a beer making kit. They are planning to bake him a chocolate cake and are coming up with crazy and imaginative plans to make sure he doesn't see the cake before it's doneimage

• We took him away for a few days just got back today and on sunday we have him home made cards and were making him breakfast in bed.

• I'm taking my boys shopping today for their daddy, then we are planing a bbq if the weather is nice enough otherwise we will be holding a daddy party in the front room, and we will have our picnic in the front room.

my eldest boy who will be 3 this year has picked out a pair of slippers, a huge bar of chocolate (but his not too keen on giving that to his daddy) and a pair of flowery garden gloves! Said his daddy needs them for the vegetables in the garden ????????????

• my daughter has made her dad a personalised laundry bag out of denim, for her dad to put all his smelly socks and pants in, instead of all over the floor!

• My youngest daughter has made a card at school so she's really excited about surprising him with it.

• My 20 month year old daughter has made a sparkly card for her daddy and we will be baking some cakes tomorrow! I also have a second daughter due any day now so fathers day would a lovely day for her to arrive! X

• We will be making cards, buying small gifts. A private tour of The National Botanic Garden of Wales and the car show. 

• Both daughters intend to do a barbecue for him - though I think he may have to supervise a little!

• Both daughters (older girls) intend to do a barbecue for him - though I think he may have to help/supervise a bit!!!

• My boys are making their dad a movie night with pizza, popcorn and a DVD

• my daughter is making her dad a yummy cake, (with help from me of course) image

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions