Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

What are your children doing for Father’s Day? Tell Aldi for your chance to win a £100 voucher!

1101112131416»

Replies

• I have 3 kids and we sorted through family photos back to when the eldest was a baby and forwarded then to Your Perfect Canvas to make a 'heart photo collage'  to go on dad's office wall image

• My two made their dad some cards. They also bought him some chocolates and sweets that they both like, and helped him eat them. I aso had help making breakfast. We then took him to see the Red Arrows.

• My son made his dad breakfast in bed then we went out to the beach for a lovely family day out.

• A card and present! Then off to get a Special lunch x

• My son's dad brews his own beer and cider so we bought 24 cartons of Aldi apple juice and my son drew a letter and message beginning with that letter which were stuck on each carton and spelled out 'You're the Best Dad Ever" - he was delighted. 

Not quite sure how to post a photo on here.

• Made a card with their fingerprints and baked gluten free cupcakes with fathers day cake toppers. Also made gluten free brownies but they didn't turn out as well. We were away at a wedding so weren't able to celebrate too much  but hopefully he still feels special.

• They both are making cards for Da and we all go to farm for a day out

• We went to my parents to swop cards, (one for my husband, one for dad).  We don't normally do presents on fathers day.  Mum made a big carrot cake and we had tea, then went to the pub for a bit so that the kids could play in the garden out the back.

• I bought my partner a keyring with an image of our two babies on it and he really loves it

• Made him breakfast in bed!

• My daughter picked a Father's day card from the shop and scribbled with crayons all over it image Bless her she's only 18-month old, she was just happy to have somethign to give to daddy.

• Hello everyone!

Thanks so much for your wonderful contributions on this thread - such a lot of really lovely ideas! Today is the closing date for this sponsored discussion (we'll be closing this thread to further comments in just a minute), so we've put all your names in a hat and drawn one at random to be our winner.

The winner of the £100 Aldi voucher is  - drum roll, drum roll! - supastar1501

Well done! We'll be sending you a PM and email – please look out for it!
    Thanks once again to everyone who's taken part in this sponsored discussion.

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions