Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions

What are your children doing for Father’s Day? Tell Aldi for your chance to win a £100 voucher!

Replies

• Our middle son is going to be away with the school for Fathers Day so he's currently busy making a card and a toothbrush holder in school!

The rest of us will probably surprise Dad with breakfast in bed and then take him out for a meal.

• my daughter never buys cards she always makes them, so she has made one for her dad

• We have been making up a little hamper of his favourite treats, sweets he loved as a child, an old comic and other retro stuff. They are very excited about it.

• Made him a nice card.

• My daughters will be cooking a lovely Sunday roast for their Dad on Fathers Day

• My daughter want to make a special breakfast for her dad and then she want to take him to his favorite place to eat. She has made a card for him and brought him some gifts.

• My children have made crispy buns topped with Rolo's because these are my husbands favourite chocolates.

• Anything hand made & personal is just perfect...

• Making a card, breakfast in bed and then taking him for a pint and lunch to our local pub!!!

• it's only my 2nd father day, so she's still a bit young, but I think mummy will help her make a card for me

• My little girl is making a card at school for me

• My little girl will make a card and 'something' at nursery. At home we will also create a master painting image I have also bought Daddy some sweets image

• They usually make cards and little handmade gifts at school and nursery, but I expect he'll also be getting breakfast in bed too.

• Breakfast in bed then going for lunch and to the cinema image

• I'm secretly trying to encourage my little 9month old girl to walk so she can take her first steps on Fathers Day.

• Our girls have made cards and will take daddy breakfast in bed and out for lunch 

• My two little one have make some lovely hand and foot print cards for daddy and painted the decking at the same time image for mummy to clean up 

• They've mad a handprint canvas where the handprints look like owls

• Our baby is 11 months and he has done hand and foot prints and ive had them engraved onto cufflinks image My husband works on planes so always flying so he can wear them very day and think of our son x

• i have made a from the womb photo frame with a photo of the sonogram! 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions