Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What are your children doing for Father’s Day? Tell Aldi for your chance to win a £100 voucher!

Replies

• Options

My son has saved his pocket money so he can take his dad to the cinema to watch Jurassic World, and my daughter will be attempting to make a dinosaur themed cake (with my help of course!0

• Options

we are no selebrating father day

• Options

Taking him to Dinosaur land in Torquay and to see the penguins at living coast because thats how he wants to spend the day obviously (its actually mummy's birthday so daddy will be sidelined)image

• Options

My kids have bought their dad an "Amazing Dad since 2009" tshirt and will be making him a special cake. 

• Options

My daughter is in brownies and is going on a father and daughter treasure hunt!!

• Options

My sons father lives in Norway, we are doing a box of memories up at the moment, with lots of things that mean something to my son and his dad, as well as things from school and pictures taken recently

• Options

My daughter will make a card in nursery and I will bake a cake with her which she can decorate 

• Options

we have made him a mug and painted it with all of our handprints

• Options

My son is tidying his Das shed as a total surprise for him. He's been unable to do it himself and it's neglected so he will be thrilled & so thoughtful.

• Options

My son & I are making Daddy biscuits!! We did a practice last week (my baking is shocking, I NEED the practice!) & it went reasonably well.. we had fun anyway which is the most important bit image We chose loads of cookie cutters & now we just need to shop for the icing, sprinkles, etc! Happy Father's Day to all the Daddies out there image

• Options

My daughters don't see their Dad, but my eldest has made their grandad a coaster out of beer bottle lids (they made them at school... I don't drink so much beer that we have excess lids!) and my youngest made their uncle a loom band key ring. Bless them image

• Options

My baby is only 14 months so we are taking daddy out for a meal x

• Options

They've both made cards at School, and they're also treating him to 'Go Ape' for the day..because "he's a bit of a monkey"

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif

(their words, not mine!)
  • Options

Breakfast in bed (naturally) with handmade cards then his favourite walk followed by a slap up Sunday roast.

• Options

The girls will be making sparkly cards, handmade are always more special, then giving daddy toast and tea in bed, and giving him lots of cuddles and kisses.

• Options

Making home-made cards/drawings and doing some cake baking

• Options

We will be making breakfast in bed and taking him out for dinner

• Options

My daughter has written a sweet list of all the ways he is the best daddy (including "farts at funny times"!).  And we shall be going for a lovely day out on Father's Day.

• Options

Me and my 3yo have made this collage for her dad. It's him 'relaxing in the garden'. I did some of the gluing and placing but she did all the colouring and cutting out (we've got a hole punch that does flower shapes).

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/126864.jpg

• Options

i have 3 children and my youngest is a premmie baby. weve got out paints and clay and made some beautiful stepping stones for the garden with hand and foot prints xx

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions