Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions

What are your children doing for Father’s Day? Tell Aldi for your chance to win a £100 voucher!

Replies

• My daughter will make breakfast in bed (prob cornflakes and a cup of milk) and then give him his card and present (which includes a framed picture she has made him).  Later that day we will all go out for lunch image

• hopefully he will be buying some real ale

• I found inspiration on Pinterest for my 11 month old boy. We have taken 3 pictures of him holding letters to spell "Dad", which I'll put in a frame for him. Easier said than done and far more effort than I got for Mother's Day...

• My two daughters and son will probably draw me a card from each of them, with our family on them, and perhaps make me something lovely at school image

• Making cards and paintings.

• The little one is eager to get started on his Fathers Day Card. He knows his Dad's favourite colour, football team he supports and will no doubt make use of this information when card making at his Nursery School. A family meal at a restaurant will be a nice treat for the family. Whilst gift/s he seems to like everything we browse at, so we will wait till we go shopping on Saturday to finally make our choice. He does like to be involved in choosing family treats. Last year he chose a set which included mug, keying and socks ( Grandad) for his Grandfather. Which Grandad just truly loved.

• Taking Dad out for lunch!!

• My daughter is going to make dad a special meal her speciality of spaghetti bolognese x

• My daughter will make a card and cake and give extra hugs and kisses

• taking him to chester zoo

• she will make a card, usually with LOTS of glitter!

• Handprint coaster and plate

• our son is 9 months old but hopefully he will sleep through the night for him (fingers crossed) as saturday night into sunday is his turn lol. I have got him a card, coffee cup and sweets from him too.

• home fathers day cards and put a collage of all the photos together for a surprise.

• Our daughter is learning to play the james bond theme on her guitar for her dad who is a big fan of all the films with perhaps the exception of moonraker!  She is practising in secret but hopefully will have something that is recognisable as the james bond theme by fathers day!!

• My husband is soon to be a first time dad, he is so excited and after 8 years of being told we couldn't conceive it was a miracle. We are both delighted. I have got him a card with the scan picture of our little boy on it , cant wait to see his face, i'm sure his smile will get even wider if thats possible x 

• making a handmade card

• My two young Daughters have made canvas hand and footprints for Dad,which are a lovely keepsake as well  as a thoughtful gift.

• A Doctor Who Mosaic, because he is a bigger kid than they are!

• My son always buys cards for Mothers Day and Fathers Day.  I'm not really big on cards and pressies but he has grown up just like my ex his Daddy and has pretty traditional ways of doing things.  Ahhh my sweet boy!  When he was little we used to make cards using as many varied and messy and fun methods as possible!

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions