Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

What are your children doing for Father’s Day? Tell Aldi for your chance to win a £100 voucher!

Replies

• Making some special paintings, one for home and one for work.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/126973.jpg

• Well my child is 31 ! and she will be making her father a family dinner when we will all be there image she will also hand make him a cake.

• my toddler and baby will be providing some lovely handprints on a card (with mummy's help) and we will all go for a drink to a pub with a climbing frame and stuff around so they can run free and give him some peace to enjoy his drink

• The girls will be making him breakfast in bed and homemade cards, followed by a family walk with the dog when hopefully no-one will moan! Pictures to follow on the day. Last years' cards were great- Happy Farter's Day was no accident!

• There planning a surprise sea fishing trip for daddy and making him a big card with lots of bikes on as there bike mad image 

• we are travelling 300 miles to essex to see my partners fab dad.

• Just had a baby in April so it's first fathers day for daddy  .. We got a fav photo of daddy and daughter together for a card and plaster of Paris her little feet as a keepsake. Special memories 

• its my babys first fathers day so we have a few daddy story books to start the day with stories alongside breakfast in bed (strong coffee due to lack of sleep lol)then we are going to park with our dog

then dad is going to a special computer fair then we will settee down,

bath our new baby read the stories and get some much needed rest (hopefully)

• Wow at all the posts so far. Thank you everyone - this thread is such fun to read! Lots of great ideas!

Aldi have asked us to let you know that they've put together some homemade Father's Day gift ideas, too.

Please keep the posts coming – and if you're able to post up a picture, too, like a couple of people have already, that would be brilliant!

• https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/126982.jpg

My granddaughter is making a cake for her grandad like this. he will think it's amazing .happy Father's Day grandad Fred.xxx????????????????????????????????????????????

• We are baking a cake and making kitchen mess no doubt for their stap dad

• my chidren will be making a card for Dad and helping me to make him a cake

• My two are going to make him his favourite biscuits

• my child is making a lovely card

• My son usually makes lovely cards for his daddy & we take him out for a fry-up.  He's also made him a picture of him "ghosty hunting" as that is his hobby!

• My sons are planning a double celebration on that day, not only is it Fathers Day but its also their Dads birthday! its difficult because my Dad's birthday is Christmas Day so we always make a fuss of my Dad on Fathers Day, we have decided a huge family BBQ (weather permitting) will cover all corners, plus a round of golf for the men while us Mummies get prepping and cooking. My boys always make Fathers day cards but buy birthday cards, they want to buy their Daddy new trainers, a golf club and we have tons of fun making birthday cake, its going to be a busy one this year but cant wait image

• https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/126997.jpg

This was a charity shop find which we stripped, sanded, painted and spent hours cutting up old magazines and leaflets to make a fabulous Fathers Day present for Grandad, so he could hide his Sudoku books and chocolate stash away from Nana. This was such a lovely way to spend time with my little boy Hero who wanted to do something special for Grandad. 
  • My little girl has made a special little cushion for her daddy with the words I love you stuck on. We are also planning on buying him a cake from his favourite cake shop!image

• Daddy will get breakfast in bed and a card plus gift... yet to be decided! We only make token gestures so the kids don't feel obliged to do anything grand when they're olderimage We always go out for dinner and treat daddy to some 'mucky beer'

• he'll be buying me a nice bottle of whisky (with a bit of help from his mumimage  )

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions