Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

What are your children doing for Father’s Day? Tell Aldi for your chance to win a £100 voucher!

Replies

• My girls are going to make breakfast for their daddy.  He can then open the presents and drawings they have made for him before we spend the day relaxing in the garden...weather permitting!

• He will get a card which is more than I got!

• I believe (its meant to be a secret) that i'm getting a home made card, loom band bracelet and breakfast in bed... soooo looking forward to it!!!

• bake a football cake as his daddy coaches his football team 

• It will be my Daddy's first ever 'Father's Day' this year. Mummy has booked a weekend away at bluestone in Pembrokeshire, it's my first holiday too! We have ordered him breakfast in bed and I've (with the help of my mummy) wrote him a poem In his card...

My daddy loves to play, especially early on in the day.
    I do give him plenty of forewarning at 4am when he's snoring! 
    My daddy loves to strum the guitar, I think he's a really cool rockstar.
    He's going to teach me to play one of these days, as it's better than drums mummy says! 
    My daddy loves to make me happy, especially when he changes my nappy. He tickles my tum and changes my bum, which is all extremely fun! 
    My daddy loves to sing; The Beatles, Bob Dylan, Katy Perry, heck almost anything. 
    There is one song that sticks in his head, that he sings just for me before we get in bed. 'Goodnight Iggle Piggle' which always makes me giggle! 

My daddy loves to play, especially early on in the day.
    I do give him plenty of forewarning at 4am when he's snoring! 
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/127057.jpg

Harri 5.5 months and mummy. 
  • Nothing as it's a con by commercial enterprises to make everyone buy cards and other stuff not needed. Love should be shown all year round not once a year!

• Well hopefully it will be breakfast in bed Eleanor!

• my boys will be giving their dad chocolates and then maybe letting him eat one or two before scoffing the lot! They will also be handing over their cute little home made cards which we will keep with the others. 

• just being there

• We are going to have a family weekend. Which will include bowling, a trip to the cinema and treating dad to a rare meal out -important as he does all the cooking!

• We decorated a box and filled it full of activities to do with Daddy so that they can go and have a lucky dip in it when they get some Daddy daughter time image 

• My son Archer is 8 months old and this is his daddy's first ever Father's Day and we want it to be special so we are getting him a personalised card and photo keyring and personalise photo frame we are also buying him his favorate sweets and cooking him his fav dinner and we are also gonna get him a nice new outfit to were on his day x

• Getting his Dad to take him to RC car racing club!

• my son will be doing NOTHING for his dad as he walked out and left him when he was 2 years old and wanted nothing to do with him since,I have therefore been both parents to him and his love all year is all I need from him.

• mine is making muffins for breakfast (with oven-assistance from me!)

• Paintings as always , he loves painting, Printing his hands in moulds brilliant idea. 

• we have made a fathers day card and a plate with my 11 month olds handprints on it. also got him an I love my daddy book

• My daughter is going to make their daddy breakfast in bed (with my help), then give him the pressies that her and her younger brothers have made and brought (with help from me again). Then apparently we have to treat him like a king for the day!!

• My 8 month old baby girl has made her daddy a card painted with hand prints and footprints (with a little help from mummy!) because it's his first Father's Day, she's made it extra special by getting him a silver tie slide that he's been talking about getting since she was in mummy's tummy ???? so she's made it personal by having it engraved. On the day we're going to go out for dinner together and go to the park.

• My son is going to cook a meal for his Dad

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions