Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions

What are your children doing for Father’s Day? Tell Aldi for your chance to win a £100 voucher!

Replies

• Shopping at Aldi!

• I have bought my husband a toolbox as he is always busy putting things up and bits around the house for our little boy Oliver (and mummy!) his collection is getting bigger the more stuff he is asked to do! He's the best daddy ever????

• he doesn't have a father.....

• were doing something different and ive have my dad and my hubby round for a meal were having a Chinese themed dinner with my kids helping by making spring rolls and prawn crackers etc and the eldest wants to make the dessert followed by afternoon walk round elvaston castle x

• She is going to wear a personalised I Love You Daddy babygrow!

• My nearly two year old has hand painted daddy's card posed for photo for framing and since he's going to see foo fighters on Friday mummy hada decided Finnley would like to buy daddy a t shirt for the gig.its not much but mummy is working hard for Finnley's birthweek the week after Father's Day. 

• our little boy started walking the other day so I got the paints out and managed to get some of his first steps on a blank canvas ready to give his dad on fathers day. 

• My Son got his Dad a Super Dad Cape to match his Super Boy Cape. I foresee a father's day with "superheroes" rescuing mummy from the alien monster disguised as a dog. We are also going out for a nice meal with both sets of grandparents. 

• We are going on a picnic and its the little monsters who will be making "daddy's" sandwiches.... which means he MUST eat them image

• We will be making fairy cakes

• made a homemade fathers day card xx

• My wee girl Ana Mei has purchased her daddy a racing car experience for fathers day but he had to do it last Saturday as it was on offer. Her daddy thinks that is all he is getting but we have got him a pair of new sunglasses so he looks cool and she got him a new wallet with batman on it. We also got it personalised with anyone can be a hero dad your mine. She has done not too bad getting all this for his first fathers day at the age of 4 months. 

• https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/127159.jpg

HI

My little one want to make Anime cake for daddy as he likes Japanese-anime(onepiece), so I'll help her(^-^)

• They are having a Mediterranean style BBQ for Dad, with a pool, sand and ice bucket full of beer.

• Has been practising making breakfast in bed for him

• My little girl has made a special cushion with I love you daddy on it.

• Our 5 year old Daughter has made a card at school as well as customising a Minions card of her choice that we ordered online. She has 'hidden' these under her pillow already image

On Sunday morning after Daddies lie in we will take him up a bacon sarnie & a coffee in bed and the girls can give him their pressies - so far we have an engraved hammer with our Daughters names on it.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/127187.jpg

We're hoping for nice weather so we can go for a lovely walk in the afternoon around a the lake, & then home again for a yummy roast with jam sponge and custard for pudding image x

• making a finger paint card at Nursery

• My son is going all retro...his Dad is into gardening and bird watching, so my son is making him some binoculars...out of 2 empty toilet rolls!!!  He has coloured them in, glittered them all up, and stuck a few stickers on.  

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions