Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions

Tell us which iconic UK landmark you'd take your child to. Stokke Crusi, worth £1,423, to win

Replies

• I'd love to take my daughter Sherwood forest, as being a huge Disney fan it would be amazing to visit the home of Robin Hood.

• I don't have any children but would love to win this prize to donate to charity, to go to Romania.

• As I have a friend in London, I would like to visit London with the children. An open topped tour bus is a great way to see many landmarks :- such as Big Ben, Houses of Parliament etc. I think the little one would love to see Big Ben, and also hear it chime, as he is learning to tell the time. It would br great to share exploring the Capitals landmarks.

• I think that I would like to take her to see the Kelpies, I know its a little way from where we live but what a fantastic landmark with beautiful landscaped surrounding which will stimulate any child's mind. 

• I would take my 16 month old Son to Brighton Pier. He would love all the lights and seagulls!

• Thanks for all the replies everyone. Just another reminder that you need to tell us the age of your child or we cannot accept your reply as an entry into the prize draw.

• My baby boy is due on the 21st December i would absolutely love to win this fabulous pram & take my kids to the National History museum in London (big brother 7 & big sister 5) love the film NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM so this would be a lovely trip sightseeing around the city & exploring all London has to offer image

• I'd like to take my children to Leeds Castle as it'd supposed to be beautiful and full of history

•  On a warm sunny summer day I would like to take my three youngest grandchildren to one of the beautiful coves in Cornwall so they could play on the beach, paddle in the sea and explore the amazing rock pools.

• My husband and I would take Charlie who will be 2 on 27 November to the New Forest to walk around and see the ponies and deer.  Charlie's dad would be busy taking photos of the deer and Charlie would be nice and warm tucked up nice and cosy in his pushchair.  We would finish the day off by a log fire in a warm village pub.

• my son is three months old and I would love to take him to Stonehenge as it is such a tranquil and magical place and one that holds a number of lovely memories for me. I feel you are never too young to start making memories and it will be great to show him the photos when he is older and share stories with him and about all the myths and mysteries that surround the stones! 

• We would take our 2yr old daughter to Longleat. She loves animals and PostMan Pat too. We're due baby number 5 in 6wks and have been thinking of doing something before new baby is here to make our daughter feel extra special and create some more wonderful memory's for her, this trip would be perfect and she would be snug and warm in a Crusi with Winterkit. 

• Hello

I would love to take my 11 month old girl Holly, to Stone henge, I have driven passed it many times when visiting family and always wanted to actually go there and experience it close up, It's suppose to have an eering magical feel to it which I would love for me and my girl to feel! She loves being outdoors in the fresh air too. I think it's really important for children to experience the heritage of our beautiful country! 

• I'd like to take my 11 month old son Arthur to Tintangel Castle in Cornwall for his 1st birthday in November. Set high on the cliffs, it's only a stones throw from the sea below, with crashing waves, a sea breeze and a view out to the rugged North Cornwall coast.

Like most days out as a fully fledged mummy there has to be an educational element and what better than a place that is inextricably linked with Arthurian legend. There is iconic buildings steeped in both mystery and beauty and what better a place to take my own little King Arthur for his birthday.

Will the pram make it across Tintagel bridge? 

Can the pram handle the elements?

I'm more than willing to find out....watch this space.....

• I love to take my baby Benjamin 9 months to beatrix potters world in the lakes as he was named after benjamin bunny in peter rabbit so it would be lovely for him to learn more about it.we watch it on tv and have lots of peter rabbit items that however finding out things about benjamin bunny is more difficult so it would be lovely to go and see his face when he sees it all.

• I would love to win this for my 1year old daughter Sophie. I want to take her to see the giants causeway because it is known locally as the 8th wonder of the world so not only is it beautiful but she would love jumping up and down the rocks and seeing the waves splashing! Thank you!

• My eldest is just coming upto one and my youngest I'd just coming upto 6 months.

I would live to take them to London. My eldest loves things that go round and would love the London Eye. She would also love millennium bride especially seeing all the water and my youngest is fascinated with trees so Hyde Park would be perfect for us all.

• I'd love to take my 3 year old to london to see buckingham palace and harrods.

• I should really like to take 10 month Zephy to the top of The Shard in London. We'd take a red bus over London Bridge,ring the bell, DING! DING! Get off at the Shard, take the lift whoooopppppp to the top and show him the breathtaking views of the Capital.

• Big Ben, my eldest loves hearing the chimes! 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions