Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Tell us which iconic UK landmark you'd take your child to. Stokke Crusi, worth £1,423, to win

Replies

• I'll take him to the club for a kick or two

Taking the Stokke Crusi won't be a trek

and the GoPro is part of the mother's high tec

So of to United to buy him the kit

Is Theo aged 6 weeks - let see if it fits!

!image

• I'd love to take my five month old son to Blackpool Tower in the Stokke Crusi, he'd look great in there at one of the UK's iconic landmarks and I'm sure we would get some terrific photos!

• I would like to take my daughter to the tower of London

• I'd love to take my 6 month daughter to the spinnaker tower in Portsmouth! it has a special place in my heart as it was the place where her daddy proposed to me, I spent a fantastic day there also with my granddad passed away and I spent 4 fantastic years at the university of Portsmouth! So it would be lovely to have a day trip there and stroll along the historic dollars, have a stroll up the spinnaker to look at the spectacular view and maybe get a spot of Christmas shopping done at Gunwarf Quays!

• I would like to take my little one to. Hastings caves as there fairly local full of history and great fun as well as being educational in a fun way kids enjoy

• I would LOVE to take my 3 year old to see buckingham palace because she loves anything to do with kings, queens, princes and princesses and i would love to show her where the real royal family spend some of their time. Plus i've always loved the royal family too and it would be great to spend some quality time bonding over our shared loves.

• I would take 10 month old Darcy-Anna to The Eden Project, would love to see that and the stunning surrounding area, Cornwall is on my wish list. Looks amazing. :) 

• My 2 year old would love to visit the Natural History Museum in London. He loves dinosaurs and is especially into fossils at the moment so this would be an amazing day out of him.

• I would love to take my 3 year old daughter to York ... it is an mazing place and its where me and my husband got engaged .... my daughter would love York.xxxx

• I would love to take my 2 1/2 yr old to see Big Ben! Its where I saw her daddy for the very first time! 
    We met online, he was in Essex and I was in Bucks, so we decided to meet for the first time in London.

It was love at first burger! I met him outside Big Ben, we went for lunch, walked round Hyde Park, and now ten years on we're married with four gorgeous babies! This doesn't leave us much chance for sight-seeing, but it would be a dream to show my little ones where I met their daddy, and where we fell in love :-) ximage

• My little boy is 5 and a half months old, I would love to take him to Hereford cathedral where my grandfather had a big part in this cathedral; he sadly passed away the year before my son was born, and my son was born on his birthday!!!! It is a very special place to remember him by and would love to take my little boy to see his great grandpas remembrance bench in the cathedrals Grounds.    :) 

• ANGLE OF THE NORTH

• I would love to take my grandson who is 8 days old to his first rugby match at the Millenium Stadium in Cardiff.

• At nearly 5 months old, I think our little girl, Annie (and her parents!) are ready for  our first road trip! I would love to take her and her Daddy to witness the beautiful sights of the Causeway Coast in Northern Ireland.

Although having lived here for 5 years, my husband has yet to properly experience the true beauty of Northern Ireland with its rugged coastline and quaint towns. It would be extra special for him to take this roadtrip with his beautiful girl.

We would pass through cute little villages like Cushendall and Ballintoy (featured in Game of Thrones), stop by the dark hedges (listed as one of the 12 best road trips in the UK and Ireland and also featured in Game of Thrones), take a break in Bushmills (famous for its whisky), visit majestic landmarks like the UNESCO World Heritage site: the Giant's Causeway and Carrick a rede rope bridge, walk on beautiful sandy beaches like Whiterocks and delight in some lunch/dinner at one of the many tasty restaurants that Portrush has to offer.

The beauty of Northern Ireland is that there is so much to see and do in a relatively small area, meaning that in one or two days you can have so many different experiences. This roadtrip has been something we've been meaning to do since my husband moved here, and now that we have been blessed with little Annie as our new travel companion, we think it's the perfect time to get out and show her the beauty of what lies on our own doorstep.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/134015.jpg

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/134016.jpg

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/134017.jpg

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/134014.jpg

Good luck everyone! x

• At nearly 5 months old, I think our little girl, Annie (and her parents!) are ready for our first roadtrip! I would love to take her and her Daddy to witness the beautiful sights of the Causeway Coast in Northern Ireland.

Although having lived here for 5 years, my husband has yet to properly experience the true beauty of Northern Ireland with its rugged coastline and quaint towns. It would be extra special for him to take this roadtrip with his beautiful girl.

We would pass through cute little villages like Cushendall and Ballintoy (featured in Game of Thrones), stop by the dark hedges (listed as one of the 12 best road trips in the UK and Ireland and also featured in Game of Thrones), take a break in Bushmills (famous for its whisky), visit majestic landmarks like the UNESCO World Heritage site: the Giant's Causeway and Carrick a rede rope bridge, walk on beautiful sandy beaches like Whiterocks and delight in some lunch/dinner at one of the many tasty restaurants that Portrush has to offer.

The beauty of Northern Ireland is that there is so much to see and do in a relatively small area, meaning that in one or two days you can have so many different experiences. This roadtrip has been something we've been meaning to do since my husband moved here, and now that we have been blessed with little Annie as our new travel companion, we think it's the perfect time to get out and show her the beauty of what lies on our own doorstep! Good luck everyone! x

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/134020.jpg

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/134021.jpg

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/134022.jpg

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/134024.jpg

• We are in Somerset for our Honeymoon in November and we're taking our three month old son with us. Definitely on the list of things to do is Longleat Safari Park (we live next to Chester Zoo so animals are a massive part of our lives!) but one place none of us have been is Stonehenge! It looks amazing and is one of the most iconic places that the UK has to offer, so we'd definitely like to experience that as a (newly married) little family! 

• I would love to take my baby boy to the Tower of London in this amazing stroller! 

My son is 5 months old and loves the outdoors. His granddads favouriteimage place was the Tower of London and sadly he passed away recently.

Thanks so much xx

• My little girl is only 2 but I know she'd like to see the London eye. It looks magical.

• forgot to add in my thread that Freddie is two years and 10 months old and is fascinated with pirates not sure how to add this to my original thread

• I'd like to take my 16 month old son, Sebastian to Swanage to see corfe castle and take a ride on the steam train! Loved going there when I was younger my grandad loved steam trains x

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions