Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Tell SmarTrike what amazing things about the world your child’s discovered. SmarTrike Dream to win!

Replies

• My baby just started walking now. He holds my finger and walk with me . He also started responding on what I ask him like where's his nose and he tells me with his finger  where's his nose is. He pushes , throws and knock everything down and amuses. He loves to open cupboard and wardrobes and checks what in it

• My son loves splashing in puddles and has just learnt that different objects make a different splash-stones, twigs, mud, basically anything he can get his hands on. He then fishes around in the puddles trying to find the objects! And the whole time he chats to himself with a huge smile on his face!

• We take our son to parks because he loves swings and slides. He is only 15 months. He looks at pigeins and runs after them. Try to catch them. He also feeds ducks. He loves doing it. He also runs behin squirrels and tries to chase them. but he falls but he is a strong boy never lose temper . 

• My daughter is just 15 months but thinks like she's grown up. She tries to copy mine. So cheeky . She loves to play with balloons. Whenever I blow a balloon she plays for five minutes then sits on it and tries to pop it and when the balloon pops she screams and then laugh badly and makes us laugh as well. she picks and learns so fast.

• We've got a butterfly kit at the moment, and the butterflies have just emerged! My sons watched one come out of it's chrysalis, they were amazed!

• There are so many cherishable memories but my best and most remembered memory is when my daughter said Mummy to me for the first time can't believe she's 2 years old now 

• My 11 months old son started  using the words like ma , da, faka , tata . he loves mangoes so he says mang to mango . He always takes our shoes and put them on the bed or take them to other room. So naughty. He loves our shoes lol. 

• My son loves being outdoors, he recently discovered dandelions. He cant stop picking them up everytime he sees one. He blows it up into the air, and squeals with delight. Pure happiness and all from nature.

• My little one loves plants especially mint  And basil. He smells them again and again and make nose and tells its nice. He pushes the chair in the garden and screams alot 

• My son walks now all around the house. He loves to walk From one room to anothe room And we encourage him. He plays with his grandad and sometimes he also wears his grandad glasses . he takes his phone and start talking like his grandad does. He copies him. 

• The day my wee girl spoke her furst scottush word she said i canny do it lol now she speaks pure scottish due to her father that melted my heart image

• My baby now walks confidently. He sometimes falls but doesn't care. He sometimes takes my scarf and cover his head and amuses us. He looks cute in scarfs. He likes doing me hair. He touches it and sometimes pulls it and laugh badly when I scream

• Grandparents are the best they love there grandchildren xxxx

• i recently have a baby girl and my 13 months old boy is very happy he has a sister. He just touches her eyes, her nose softly. He wants to pick her up. He takes her dummy lol. He tries to call her name. He plays with her. 

• Our little one, Walter, has just begun laughing!  His little gurgling giggle is the most wonderful thing I've ever heard!  He seems to love laughing and we only have to smile at him and he cracks up!  He's almost 5 monhts old and I didn't think I could love him more - but I do! 

• Our baby started making funny noises when he was a month old and now he is 11 months and twists his tongue and tries to say something quickly quickly. He is so talkative (like his mom). He's also learning to walk without holding anything but he just runs short distances and falls. He also takes his toys and strikes on earth hardly . He brakes his toys so quickly and he enjoys this activity a lot 

• we have 5 chickens at home our son loves them. He holds my finger and tries to run after them . He tries to catch there feathers. Once a hen bitten his finger then my son cried a lot and looking angrily  and eaten me to hit them. He loves when they lay eggs he tries to pick th egg in his both hands and give me and think he did a great job. By doing so he sometimes break their eggs but we encourage him a lot. 

• My niece loves animals, my sister recently has got two kittens and she loves helping to feed them, training them to use the litter tray and not claw the furniture, she gives them a lot of love too! 

• The best thing about being a mum is the unconditional love you have for each and everyone and then come the grandchildren too and its just beautiful 

• we keep Australian parrots at home they are so cute and make much noise. My son loves them he likes to see them. He likes theirs voice and tries to reply them. He tries to copy their voices. he touches the cage and feels so happy. i give him grains to put in the cage . He loves to do it. Then he asks me for more grains . He loves them

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions