Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Tell SmarTrike what amazing things about the world your child’s discovered. SmarTrike Dream to win!

Replies

• My little one has recently discovered water! I mean any water!

Water in the toilet but more so puddles! When she sees a puddle, she points to it and asks to jump, walk and even sit in it!

Good job, Ive always got a spare change of clothes on me, a hand towel and wipes at all times! :)

• My little one when she was 16 months old realised she could sign "bird" when she saw one, which would make me look in the sky/garden and see it too. She was so excited she could tell me that she had seen a bird.

• My gorgeous baby loves fish. We have a beautiful aquarium at home. He likes to see in it. When we ask him where is fishy he sometimes points with his finger and sometimes  crawls and goes to near aquarium and touches it and tries to tell here is fish. He is learning how to say fish properly. He beautifuly says fishy. 

• Our son is going to be one on the 7th of August. The number 7 has always been my lucky number and it has always popped up since we found out I was pregnant. Freddie has 7 letters in his name, he is the 7th grandchild in our family, I was in bed 7 in the hospital, he was born on the 7th and recently we were in the garden when I found 7 lady birds on one of his bibs hanging on the washing line. I think that Freddie is one very lucky little boy and believe there is someone there that is always looking out for him. He was fascinated with the lady birds but i didn't let him get too close incase they went in the mouth like everything else! Freddie wouldn't of eaten his tea if he was full up on lady birds now would he!! imageimage fingers crossed for my lucky little man!! image

• My 17month old daughter just amazes me everyday! She is always doing new things, today she fed her nanny's koi carp and got to stroke them and ever since she has ran around shouting FISH to everything, she also loves to help her nanny garden and look at all the bees, she's such a caring little girl and everything she does just makes me so proud to be her mam 

• My Daughter is nearly Ready to celebrate her first  birthday on the 20th July. She loves going to the park for our daily outing. She is feeling more confident on her feet outside now. She has just discoved Grass and flowers!!! Even tho became slightly wobbly trying to balance as she walks over the grass....she did it!!! She walked to the flower beds and back to me. 

She has discovered Daisys in the grass....tried to eat them. Hahahha

She lovess birds....especually when they fly from the ground up into the air...when they on the ground she takes steps towards them chasing them to make them fly. 

After a good adveture slowly drifts of to sleep in her pram to the sounds of nature whispering in her ear. imageimageimage

• imagerecently moved house with a garden and I put my son in the garden on the grass for a bit and he was shocked at first at the feel of the grass but now he loves being in the garden crawling on the grass and he loves feeling it and watching the birds when it's a nice day. he is 1 years old on Thursday and I would love to win a smartrike for him. 

• Where do I start? My son has just turned ten months and he's gone from being an observer to an explorer! We live in the countryside, and when we go out and about I have noticed how he is noticing detail! He can tune in to noises such as the chickens clucking and automatically want to explore. He loves feeling the different textures of leaves/trees and is such an outdoorsy baby! Recently, I noticed that when he hears the sheep near by where we live, he tries to peek over the wall. (The pram he has is quite low down). So he knows something is on the other side and he's desperate to see! So ofcourse we get him out for him to have a nosey. It just shows to me how quickly he's growing up and how he is learning every day and doing new things. He loves smiling at people walking past, feeding the donkeys and just exploring the envionment 💙

• We've discovered so much in the last couple of months from walking to really finding her personality.

She loves animals her daddy always takes her for a walk to feed the ducks or visit the local children's zoo to see the donkey goats and pigs. 

We took her to the safari park she was so excited and pointing and shouting at the animals. She loved the lions and started clapping when she saw them. 

She makes my heart burst with pride everytime I look at her. She is definitely going to work with animals when she's older.

Everyday she's learning and discovering new exciting things imagine what she could learn and see when we go out on her very own smartrike it'd be magical. 

Ximage this is her pointing at Simba and Nala the lions x

• My baby boy has been learning trees with my partner he loves the feel of them but not so much them tickling his face bless him x

• My daughter is 2 years old and only recently learned the difference between some fly and bee :) she was outside in the garden and there were flying two bees sticker one on another and I said oh look bees are fighting :) 

• My 13 month old son has discovered trees! He is fascinated at their leaves and branches and always reaches out to try and touch them. However, he always makes me laugh as when the wind catches them and makes them move, it always makes him jump! But I love the look of fascination on his face after. 

• Fab competition! 

My little man has discovered something pretty major this weekend - standing up! We've been away with family this weekend and he chose this weekend to stand up himself for the first ever time (he did find a handy baby sized coffee table to hold on to!) He's very pleased with himself and now spends all day pulling himself up on furniture (or people's legs, or the dog!)

It was all the more special that it happened on what should have been his first birthday. He was born 3 months prematurely so should have been turning one this weekend but instead turned one back in April! Every milestone is special when you have children but they mean so much after having had to watch your little one fight to survive. 

• My daughter started walking just before she was 1 and and is slowly becoming more and more confident on her feet. We were out shopping on recently when I decided to give her a chance on the reins. She loved it! Loved being able to walk up to people and being that she is quite a happy child and is constantly grinning at everyone anyway she had an amazing time. She as also found water and the poor dog has had to have a water bowl filed up more than once when somebody's little hands decide it's time to have a bath in it lol oh and dunk our hands in a drink it lol 

• My 1 year old has just discovered how to flutter his eye lashes...we were sat doing dinner and as most babies/toddler have a bit of a winge my mum decided to make him laugh by fluttering her lashes....it worked he found it hilarious and attempted it back...he's now mastered it and does it for every meal time 😍

• My daughter Matilda 10 month was playing with her aunty and cousins in their garden. We were looking in the pond and Matilda was watching a family of frogs living there. She went to poke one with her fingers and was amazed when in jumped in the water and she watched it swimming to the other side and climb out, pointing at it the whole time. Then she went back to trying to eat the grass. Everything amazes her she is so curious constantly watch and learning all the time. 

• My little boy loves his baby carrier with daddy for long walks looking at the trees and wildlife. He is so nosey that being in his pram is no fun now. Growing up so fast 😊

• My son has just turned ten months and I'm in the army and recently since I've come back, wow what a difference. I took him out on our usual walk and we went to a lake near where we live with a little waterfall. Usually he will give it a glance and something else will distract him but this time he was watching the water splashing into the river, he had the biggest smile on his face. He was reaching out to it clearly wanting to inspect it more. Its almost as if he's started understand more and more the world around him, and becoming a very curious little boy. What a difference a few weeks away can make when I come back. 

• Come back on and realised I never attached a pic ahh!!

Here you go :)

• Millie is now 1 year old and has had a bit of a hard time in and out of the hospital but now she is getting so much stronger she is really enjoying all the new and wonderful things the world has to offer. From being tiny she has lived the trees, the swaying in the wind and all the sounds it's what used to soothe her when she was upset. 

Recently its the different textures and colours of food, she loves to mush stuff and squeeze it till it bursts, cupcakes are her favourite to smash ( as you can see in the picture). Millie's 4 year old brother loves walking to the park with the dog and the family and it's great taking Millie out too, but a smart trike would allow her to see so much more and brother and sister could even ride along side each other. imageimage

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions