Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Tell SmarTrike what amazing things about the world your child’s discovered. SmarTrike Dream to win!

Replies

• My little girl turns one this month and watching her learn so many new things every day is truly amazing!! She's so independent now!!

The last week she's started to walk on her own with so much confidence can't wait until it's more than 10steps so she can explore to her hearts content! She will love it!!!!!! She has a amazing personality already can't wait to see more of it! 💕💕

• imageimagemy little boy is 11 months old, when I was pregnant with him he was diagnosed with 2 brain conditions which would highly likely cause him to have severe learning difficulties and he has been in and out of hospital, he is doing so well and recently been able to start sitting up unsupported, he is such a social bunny and always has a smile for everyone and loves being nosey and watching everyone he has recently discovered himself in the mirror he loves going into the sensory room, he has also recently discovered the swings (although not completely over keen) and also the big one FOOD to which he will eat anything and everything

• My son is 1 next month, Chase. I have a pink Hetty Hoover, he has always walked along the floor with it as a walker. But now he has learnt to flick the switches, so he is constantly turning it off whilst I'm hoovering. It makes the housework a lot harder and longer to do.

• My daughter 11months has just found her feet our favourite thing is to go on little walks around the park with her big sister and daddy. 

Its lovely seeing her little face light up when she see something new each day. 

• My daughter is 10 months old tomorrow and she's just decided she hates her pram! It's a nightmare as we love going to the zoo and the park but I'm having to carry her everywhere so she can see what's going on as her pram doesn't sit up enough for her! She loves the monkey's at the zoo and also loves swimming and the circus. We plan on getting her a smartrike for her birthday but would love to win one. 

• My little girl is 10 months and she loves our cows it's amazing seeing her face light up and getting so excited when she strokes them. I can't wait till she's wandering around with her big sister x

• There are many amazing things that my son has discovered over the last few months. the past few weeks have been such a massive change as he has started to walk, which is both exciting and scary (for me at least ha ha ha). The fact he now sees the world in a different way enables him to discover new highs (as in the top shelf) and lows where he now hides under the table lol. He loves exploring the big outdoors and is constantly trying to see how things work. He is truly fascinating to watch and makes me a very proud mummy. 

• My son theodore who is 19 months old is always looking for new discoveries, he adores the world and everything it has to offer. His most recent discovery was bubbles! we were out shopping and he took it upon himself to open a bubble wand and spill some on the floor so i ended up having to purchase it. We got home and i blew some bubbles not expecting his reaction to be pure enjoyment and excitment, its been a couple weeks now and every single day he runs for the bubble wand brings it to me and shouts 'bubble' as hes running around the room in excitment. image

• We've been in hospital for 3 months now but currently get a few hours out each day.  When he's not smiling at all the ladies, Xavier has suddenly got to grips with flowers!!  I have a job keeping them out of his mouth lol but he just loves the feel of them.  It's so great to see him engaging in the nautral world when we spend so long inside.  I can't wait to get him home in the next few weeks!

imageimageimageimage

• My little girl amazes me everyday. She's come so far with her speech and is turning into a kind a loving little lady.

• It's my hab to sing anything so my baby now copies me and he tries to sing like eeee oon even. He makes long tune. he amuses us with his funny voices and funny tunes. He also tring to call our names but couldn't prounce properly then he looks so cute. Feel like to kiss him hard. he is my life.

• My little girl has recently become fascinated by how different flowers have different smells, petals and colours. On our daily walk, I stop and laugh as she picks the flowers and examines each and every petal with such fascinated curiosity! She is a little scientist.

• My little boy has discovered that our piano has buttons which make different noises! I love to see him develop a musical interest so early and hope he continues to do so :)

• My little girl has discovered telephones! She can't believe that little people are trapped inside them and have to talk all day! :P

• My baby has recently become fasinated in different fabrics' textures. He particularly loves to feel velvet, silk and cotton and loves soft textures :) 

• We went on our first family holiday just before our baby girl turned 6 months, a road trip in California! We figured we might just as well go before she would get very mobile and it was a trip of a lifetime!

One stopover was at a treehouse in the woods. It was magical to spend some time in the middle of the nature, especially as we normally live in the big city. The owner of this place had lots of animals on site and this is where our baby girl truly discovered them. She loved playing with the dogs, cats, goats, chickens. And certainly couldn't stop giggling at all the hummingbirds that were around. It was beautiful to see her interacting with all the different animals, I think she's a little country girl at heart. 

• My 11 month old little boy loves discovering things in the garden. Recently we discovered dandelions.He liked touching the soft seeds and I showed him how to blow them away (much to his dad's annoyance as he is now having to battle an army of dandelions appearing in his garden). Thomas would laugh when all the seeds were flying away but then become all serious when he realises they had gone. He really examined the stalk when all the seeds had gone like he was trying to work out where they were. I have since seen him trying to blow a daisy that his cousin picked and gave to him. image

• This is a hard one as my daughter Poppy may who is 11month old discovers something new everyday. She loves being outdoors more than anything. She is trying so hard to walk most of our day involves me holding her hands and walking everywhere. She loves going to the beach and feeling the sand inbetween her toes and whats better than having a nice chocolate ice cream and making a big mess. We love doing messy creative activites, hands in jelly, painting, sensory play we love it all. 

• My 3 boys Lennon, Harry and Cameron aged 3, 20 months and 8 months love getting out and exploring, the beach to the woodlands it's always fun for them as it is for us, our newest adventure is out on the bikes the kids love it, Harry and Cameron have a trailer that fits to their dads bike and I ride along side Lennon it's grate exercise and even better we can do it as a family

• My 18 month old has been learning all about sensory experiences and mark making. She has had a fun week making patterns with fingers and combs in shaving foam, been using diggers to transport crushed crackers, used bubble wrap and paint to create pretty patterned masterpieces, recycled toothbrushes to use as paintbrushes, train wheel painting and ice cube water play with Antarctic animals. This mummy is pooped! Haha. But we have had immense fun and that's all that matters to me :D Learning is fun! image

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions