Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Tell SmarTrike what amazing things about the world your child’s discovered. SmarTrike Dream to win!

Replies

• Our baby doll is about 14 months now but so intelligent and takes interest in everything. She has a small girly kitchen. She loves to play with it. And when we ask her to make tea for us she makes tea and serves us and feels so happy like she made a real tea for us. She feels so happy when we pretend that we drink tea and finished it. then she tries to make some other things for us in her tiny kitchen. I feel so proud to see her interest in these sort of things.she is my proud. 

• She has discovered she can take food out of her mouth and drop it on the floor and the dog comes and eats it. Our ageing golden retreiver Honey is her favourite thing in the whole world so needless to say we are getting a lot of food dropped on the floor!

• My daughter discovered how much fun you can have in water image

• My 1 year old recently discovered the joys of building a tower and knocking it down again. He also discovered his belly button and finds it super funny for some un known reason!! Sends him into fits of giggles when he sees it.

• It was such a bizarre experience for me and my little one. He was unplanned and yes, I was already 7mos pregnant when I confirmed I was indeed preganant. I do not have money, I just graduated and 22yo. I do not know what to do, where to go and who to talk to. I did not know that an ultrasound would be that costly that's why it took me weeks before I could completely save up some amount for an ultrasound and thus, it wad confirmed. I was confused whether to keep him or not. I was thinking more of myself and what would other people esp. My family would think of me.. but after feeling his warm kicks and amazing movements inside my tummy, I knew he's my angel. I chose life. I should and it feels so rewarding. He is my life now. My mama would still not talk to me and considet me as a failure... I do not hold any grudge from her but I still hope she will see what I finally saw after having my angel. I want him to be happy and give him the very best of everything. He made me discover the beauty of life and the miracle of love.image 

• My baby is nearly 15 months and he discoverMing the behaviours. He now recognise who is happy and who is in a bad mood. If I am upset he realised that and tries to amuse me with his cheeky smile and naughty things. Feels like he can't see me upset. He tries to give me hugs and kisses. If my partner does shout he always hides himself under my arm. He feels a lot. My gorgeous chip loves me too much . Whenever I'm away for long time when I come home and he sees me he gives me big big huggy and lots of kisses. He misses me alot.l love  my gorgeous child so so so much. Would love to win a Smartrike for him

• I was determined not to let my daughter have sweets (fresh fruit and veggies were going to be her snacks).

Best laid plans and all of that ...

Because, a parent at nursery, gave her a gummie bear.

Wow - did she enjoy that first sweet!

Well, they are on the menu now.

(Wonder why they are called 'Gummies'? Probably, because that is what we are left with after a life time of sucking up sugar!).

It hasn't just stopped with gummies, though - she has discovered sweethearts, refreshers, cola bottles, parma violets, and midget gems - to mention just a few of her discoveries xx

• Hi,

Being a mommy to a almost 2 year boy i enjoy each and every little action of my little boy..
    He is so crazy for wheels from 10 months he will be 2 tomorrow!
    if anything has wheels he wants to play with it.. this would be great if he win this amazing Trike as his 2nd birthday gift, he is one carzy fellow for wheels!!

• My son is 12 months and loves exploring around the house and in the back garden. He has found a new love in gardening. He sees his dad and older brother attending to their little vegetable allotment in the garden and tries to give a helping hand by taking his brother's watering can to water the plants.  But bless him, he hasn't realised that he needs water in the can first Before watering them, but seeing the joy he has in his little face brightens my day.

My beautiful daughter is 2 years  old and am teaching her my language :) she knows how to say nose,ears,hands,fingers,cheeks,eyes,lips,teethin Latvian :) we speak only English in our family but I want her to know at least something in mummy's language :) she has very good memory I will tell her once something and she remembers ! Very proud mummy indeed! Also she looks older her age but she is only 2 :)

My little girl Faye who is 22 months old loves watching her older sisters bounce in the trampoline in our back garden,and was so excited when we put her on and discovered she could bounce too!She also enjoys lying on it to watch the tweet tweets (what she calls birds!) fly by in the sky and pointing out the clouds and trees around her.

• All the different varieties of food from around England and the world. The flavours, textures and smells of foods from different countries and cultures.

• My little one loves looking at the spider that lives just outside our window in our flat, but she can never really get too close because it's so high and outside! But whilst out for a walk recently we cam across a spider in his web on a wall and she was absolutely fascinated. She didn't want to leave, though I was really impressed at how gentle she was and that she just wanted to get a really close look without disturbing it. 

• We love experimenting with different foods especially on holiday x 

• image My sweet youngest Charlie 13 months, 
    has discovered music and dancing too, 
    She will come & grab your hand, 
    and make you dance around the room!
    You can't ignore her cheeky smile, 
    as she wiggles and she jiggles, 
    it really cracks me up to see her, 
    dancing while she giggles!
    I love seeing her face light up, 
    when she hears a jaunty tune, 
    nope, nothing makes me happier, 
    than seeing my girl dance like a loon! lol

• My Daughter aged 20months .. Discovered a butterfly for the first time ever! It was a black and red butterfly with red dots! It was found in our bathroom two days ago and she was saying " Wow " " Bub (Bug) Bub!) 

• My 14 months old son just discovered about the remote control of TV how to turn it on and off. He loves watching cartoons and sucks his thumb while watching. when I stope him not to suck his thumb he laughs badly and know I  mind so he looks at me like cheekiness and puts his thumb again his mouth and enjoys my anger. He is so adorable and cute boy. love to see him like this

• At 13 months we took our little girl to the beach but she hated the feel of the sandso we bought her a sand and water table for the garden and now at 15 months she's discovered that she can build castles and hide her toys in the sand and she's having so much fun. I'm sure our next visit to the beach will go more smoothly 

• At 14months we discovered the otters at the zoo. The otter followed my daughter back and forth in front of the glass, dancing along as she wiggled her body. As the only family at this enclosure, we spent ages watching the two interact as she shouted "Otto Otto", def a moment to treasure and all on Video.

• my nearly 10 month old had great fun in the garden now the sun has finally come out to play. She loved crawling around the garden & came across a worm her brothers had dug up. i watched her bemused face as it wriggled around on her hand. Luckly for the worm it escaped before she tried to put it in her mouth haha

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions