Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions

Tell SmarTrike what amazing things about the world your child’s discovered. SmarTrike Dream to win!

123457»

Replies

• We were in the garden when a butterfly flew next to my LO - she was amazed, a little frightened but started to point and laugh! Every time she's in the garden now she's looking for butterflies! 

• Having paid our entrance fee for Tropical Wings Woodham Essex, it quickly became apparent that the only creatures my 14 month old granddaughter was interested In were the sparrows cheekily stealing the zoo animals feed

Even the playful otters couldn't grab her attention, she was more interested in walking up the hill of the bridge and running back down again

I guess we shouldn't underestimate the simple things in life
  • At 2 years old my daughter Chloe had her first trip to a farm. It was wonderful seeing how excited she was and she wasn't scared of any animals like a lot of children would be. Our fave moment was when we held her up to she could see the baby donkey and she reached straight out and grabbed it's nose :)

• My nephew was about 3 and we were in the garden. We were doing some gardening and he noticed a worm - he thought this was the funniest looking thing ever :) Now every time he comes round, we always do a little gardening and look out for insects and creepy crawlies. He's fascinated by them.

• My granddaughter has seemingly just discovered "wiggles", or worms as we know them.  However she has yet to understand that they don't really like being stroked like a cat or being picked up so that they can be cuddled!  A week or two ago she almost drowned one on the front path because she said it needed a drink.

• The beach - she was overwhelmed by the combination of her two favourite things - sand and water

• My baby girl is 13 months and about a month ago she discovered how to point and say "look". We now go on the street and she points to people and say "look" and she is so adorable that everyone smiles and even stop to speak with her. Anything that she finds interesting she points at and lately she loves lights and lamps!

• I love to win this for my little boy ,who is very happy to go out and explore . If we put him in buggy he never sit he is happy in baby carriers . We will be glad if we win this for him 

• The Bin!!! 

My 13mth old daughter was overjoyed to discover our kitchen bin and its magic in making "DIRTY"  things disappear.

She was 12mths old when she started to walk and this of course allowed her the opportunity to reach things and go places she hadn't been able to before. 

I was in the kitchen when my daughter in (stealth mode) came in and sat on the floor top watch me prepare tea (bemused father in the background). I turned around with veg pealings and off cuts and put them in our food bin, to which my daughter turned wide eyed, squealed and shuffled forward for a closer look. I turned back to gather up the packaging also and then placed this in the big black kitchen bin. My daughter was so excited by this that the shuffle this time turned into a full on bottom bounce followed by an instant inspection of the bin. I didn't really want my daughter playing with the bin which is where "DIRTY" came from. 

Now a days if we blow her nose, she has finished with a packet of something or finds some fluff on the floor she will wander over to the bin,deposit the offending item in and close the lid before then presenting her hands to me for cleaning. It really is the cutest and funniest thing.

• There have been so many truly beautiful moments in the 5 years I have been a mother. But I think one of the most incredibly wonderful moments was when my daughter was 20 months old. My nan had just passed away, and my daughter idolised her. I decided to take her into the chapel of rest with me to say our last goodbyes. I told her Nanny had gone to sleep in the sky, and she whispered "Nuh-night Nanny" to her. She was my rock through it all. For someone so little, and so young, she seemed to understand it all. And still now, even at 5 years old, she remembers everything. Children are so smart, and I think sometimes we underestimate them. 

• A lovely child that love Jesus Christ. Always praising him as his Lord and savior, knowing that 'JESUS IS LORD'

• My daughter recently discovered that when she traces her finger on the fishtank glass the fish will follow the finger. 

Many hours of joy :)

• My daughter is so sensitive and has feelings for her granny. Her granny is quite poly. she tries to give her head massage with her cute hands like me. She tries to talk with her. She tries to do her hair with her cute hands. She tries to give her water. my daughter is very kind hearted. She tries to look after her granny. Bless her

• my son stanley is 3 and loves life he is so excited about everything he loves going to the sealife centre and looking at all the lovely different fish with different colour . he loves to find nemo and dory and cant wait to see finding dory film

• Thank you everybody for your posts.

We're going to close this thread now, and we'll announce the winners on Monday 25 July. 

• Hi everyone,
    Thank you again for taking the time to enter this competition. 
    The winners are (in no particular order!)

Clairescottshug
    Charlotterj
    lauralouisew
    Lucykrich
    Pipchick

Congratulations! Please do keep an eye out for an email from one of our team which should be with you now. 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions